Recommendation needed for someone to sand and finnish large wood floor

Can anyone recommend someone to sand and finnish a large floor for me before Christmas (2010). Thanks

Can anyone recommend someone to sand and finnish a large floor for me before Christmas (2010). Thanks

Hi

I might be able to help This is my website

http://www.wildwood-furniture.co.uk

myspace.com/wildwoodfurniture

cheers david

Edited by Hagglers

Hi, thanks for reply, didn't get much response from the Forum, but I think I have someone to do the job for me... I liked your site and may get in touch when I get round to getting my new kitchen...

Hi Suzanna

If you still need help with the floor,give me a call.I have had a job put on hold(beareavement) and I have many years flooring experience as well as kitchen and bathroom fitting.I also have many references from Sheff Forum and elsewhere for you to contact to confirm my quality of work,price,reliability etc.Good luck.feel free to phone me anytime

Thanks

Neville

Thanks Neville,

I have someone booked to do this for me. In the new year I will be looking to move some of the fittings around in my bathroom - so may ask you for an estimate .

hi,s6 handyman.........lee

Hi Susanna,can you give me a call please.I'm back from holiday and ready to see you.Thanks Neville.