Where has Sledges in stock?

decathalon in sheffield have bum boards and sledges in skock

I rang this afternoon and they told me they didn't have any at all in stock :huh:

when i was a kid me and a mate found an old tv one of the old cathode ray tube ones it had a seperate screen we used the screen to sledge it was like lightning untill my mate went over a brick buried in the snow the screen split in half and cut his bum cheek, it was good fun while it lasted though

Edited by SpecialPG

hi do u know how much derbyshires are selling the sledges for thanks

iirc about £8

Im wanting to buy a sledge to go and take my almost 3 year old out to have fun in the snow, but we dont have a sledge.

I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere near Tesco's on Infirmary Road where I could get a sledge without going too far.

Thanks

hey i like in hillsborough and i need a cheap sledge for me and my friends. i have an old fashion homemade one but the only problem about that is its metal and wood and quite dangerous. so were do you recomend i can get one from?

towsure like Charliewag says is your best bet.. wilkinsons, or any hardware store.. the petrol station sometimes have them!

not cheep anywere now the snow is here .just paid £10 each the rip off,s double i paid last year but selling out fast !

Can anyone tell me if theres anywhere near Tesco on Infirmary Road please

The snowboard shop opposite Tesco had some...dunno if they still do

Wicks on Penistone road just down from Tesco may have some its a hardware shop x