Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

If you want to blame anyone about this you should blame the Communication Workers Union for convincing its members that they have the worst, most put-upon and under paid job in the world and demoralising them.

We seem to be getting cards and bills etc, but 2 ebay packets and an Amazon packet shipped on the 29th Nov still haven't appeared here in S2.

Going a bit further afield (S60, Rotherham), I've received one package posted on 02 December today, but am still waiting for one from HMV posted on 07 December.

My normal post has come but NO parcels. Saw a guy in a rental van deliver to the house nearby, then get back in, drive 100 yards and deliver to a house on my side of the road, again just one parcel.

What is the woodseats office doing?? Won't answer phone, no cards so don't know if my parcels have been returned or sat upon. wtf?!

Id just like to thank my postman for giving up his Sunday to help clear the backlog and bringing me my parcel (posted 24th November)

My normal post has come but NO parcels. Saw a guy in a rental van deliver to the house nearby, then get back in, drive 100 yards and deliver to a house on my side of the road, again just one parcel.

What is the woodseats office doing?? Won't answer phone, no cards so don't know if my parcels have been returned or sat upon. wtf?!

exactly the same here. They better get it sorted soon, more snow on Thursday.

I've still not received any parcels (waiting now for 14). We've had three letter only deliveries but no sign of a van. The frustrating thing is we live close to the Woodseats sorting office, so they must be driving past us to deliver further afield?

What time do Woodseats close today? I know they've extended opening hours

ive been waiting 14 days also its taking the michael now!!! im in rotherham

I've still not received any parcels (waiting now for 14). We've had three letter only deliveries but no sign of a van. The frustrating thing is we live close to the Woodseats sorting office, so they must be driving past us to deliver further afield?

If you live near Woodseats sorting office . Why don't you go round there in person, and ask them what is happening

Instead of just moaning on here

If you live near Woodseats sorting office . Why don't you go round there in person, and ask them what is happening

Oh silly me why didn't I think of that! I've tried it a couple of times, but they couldn't tell me anything concrete as to when I might receive anything and unless your parcels have been out for delivery and gone back to the sorting office you can't pick them up.

It's ridiculous though, you PAY for postage to your house, why should we have to go collect them ourselves?