Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

I assumed as much as the last post we received was Saturday morning and Im expecting my new sim card cause my phone was stolen Friday night :(

Hi my husband works for sheffield royal mail and like anyone else can not work miracles and deliver post in these conditions we have no buses and no trams running and we can even see our vehicles on our drive and i for one would like him to be safe at home not risking emptying boxes !! x

Totally agree, there are too many coming on the forum to knock the posties and I guess from some if not most are sat in ther lovely warm home, or office.

I think Posties do a great job, so a thanks to postes everywhere

all the mail at S11 went out yesterday, can't speak for other offices.

All these people knocking the postal service, get a grip! I've not even seen a gritter never mind a postie.

Impatient speng's, get a life or even better venture down to the callers office and pick it up yourself.

Some people :loopy::loopy:

does make you laugh really carers and dedicated people make it to work on foot postmen get to go home so if i get no birthday cards then the postmen will have ruined my birthday

Don't think I'll e getting my asda delivery... And there's no food at home!! :s

does make you laugh really carers and dedicated people make it to work on foot postmen get to go home so if i get no birthday cards then the postmen will have ruined my birthday

did you read my o p? there is no mail in the delivery offices! there IS no mail to deliver! :confused:

Carers yes because they are looking out for peoples health, no one desperately needs a gas bill or your precious birthday card! would you rather they risk a broken neck so you can get a card from an uncle, you know what it will say already!

dam thats a selfish comment (o no my birthday ruined) get a grip

Post isn't life or death. Doesn't sound like you are hard out at work either? :loopy:

did you read my o p? there is no mail in the delivery offices! there IS no mail to deliver! :confused:

yea but it's the posties that have not deliverd the mail to the delivery offices isn't they should walk and get sledges.

Do these people you mention who are struggling to get to work carry 20 kg bags in these conditions? NO

Stop chatting crap.

Carers yes because they are looking out for peoples health, no one desperately needs a gas bill or your precious birthday card! would you rather they risk a broken neck so you can get a card from an uncle, you know what it will say already!

dam thats a selfish comment (o no my birthday ruined) get a grip

yea just lookin to the future my birtyhdays in january......