Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Does anyone know if there will be post in S5 anytime soon?

sorry - have to disagree here: what if (and hopefully you never will) slip on ice / snow break something, then off work for months, who will you sue ---- your employer for letting you go out in the snow..

the majority of postmen / women want to deliver the mail, and as soon as possible, they hate having to clear back logs.

Why would I sue anyone? my employer would pay me sick pay. the comment who would I sue says everything about what is wrong with this country.

there is a warehouse full of backlog...neighbour says they are going into work but not sure if they will be delivering tomorrow...will post (excuse the pun ) when i hear more

thank you for replying so quickly, ill cross my fingers :)

The postmen/women will catch up, They always do. They do a good job at xmas. Stop worrying they will catch up with the backlog. Many of the postal workers are expecting parcels also. This is unexpected extreme weather and they are doing their best to get the mail delivered. The weather will be getting better now so will the post. My thanks to any postperson that delivers mail over xmas.

Have you cleared your drive/path? S5 is a huge area. Some posties were out delivering today.

yes our path is all clear, i did it yesterday i know from being is so much pain today lol

Why would I sue anyone? my employer would pay me sick pay. the comment who would I sue says everything about what is wrong with this country.

thats whats up with this country, many public gathering are unable to run due to numpties wanting to get rich quick,

yes our path is all clear, i did it yesterday i know from being is so much pain today lol

Hang in there then - they'll get there!

The postmen/women will catch up, They always do. They do a good job at xmas. Stop worrying they will catch up with the backlog. Many of the postal workers are expecting parcels also. This is unexpected extreme weather and they are doing their best to get the mail delivered. The weather will be getting better now so will the post. My thanks to any postperson that delivers mail over xmas.

totally agree but feeling sorry for people relying on giro.s etc....one guy even asked if he could go into the warehouse to search for his as he was so desperate

We got our parcel that should of been here on Monday today.

We got our parcel that should of been here on Monday today.

Where in sheffield are you?