Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Oh the irony that the sponsored link on this thread when lurking is:

Royal Mail Parcel Courier Urgent Parcel? Guaranteed Sameday & Next Day Delivery services

tbh I'm just a bit fed up now, no parcels coming to my house despite me patiently waiting since November. :(

Item FD26225GB arrived at Preston Mail Centre on the 2010-12-05 and we are currently processing it.

Still waiting for a parcel sent on 29th nov. Anyone else still waiting for stuff that long ago? I`m in s10

Still waiting for a parcel sent on 29th nov. Anyone else still waiting for stuff that long ago? I`m in s10

I am waiting on a few from 26th x

Supposed to be an xmas prezzie for the wife. i`m giving it until the middle of next week then buying it again from the shops.

Things were very different then. Staff were in abundance to handle this sort of issue. Now everything is run with the bare minimum of personnel (as in most businesses).

They used to set on students for part time work too, but then again it would be too strenuous work for the students of today.

still waiting for an item from ebay recorded delivery from the 29 nov a christmas present royal mail are useless i will pay extra for an alternative delivery service in future

Hang on a sec...are you complaining about being out 9 hours?

Just stating a fact,a lot of people on here think we do naff all.

My contract is for a 30 hour week and i will finish up doing over 50 hours.

I`m still waiting for one that was posted on the 30th nov, another was posted at the same time and that arrived a couple of days ago so hopefully the missing one won`t be long :(

Went to woodseats collection place and there were quite a few queing.

Got better things to do than wait in the cold parcels can wait!!

Item FD26225GB arrived at Preston Mail Centre on the 2010-12-05 and we are currently processing it.

Item AH475844029GB was posted at 45 Shireoakes Co S81 8PS on 06/12/10 and is being progressed through our network for delivery

we're still waiting for ours, it was posted on the 7th of Dec.