Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

Just received some parcels that were due last week, but no post. We're in S35.

same here for S7, just got some mail!!!!! :)

Me too but only got 3 letters.

I was talking to the post man. They can only carry one bag so I guess that it will be days before we get to catch up with all the backlog.

I have loads of christmas presents from amazon, i have had emails so i know they have been shipped and thought they would have come yesterday tbh. The roads around me are fine now so dont understand whats happening.

I hope something comes today, im s26 and not seen a postie for over a week :(

I'm waiting on all my Amazon & Play.com deliveries too, I've had them shipped to work (S11) as it is easier to get to but still no joy. They've had post last 3 days as well. :(

I'm waiting on all my Amazon & Play.com deliveries too, I've had them shipped to work (S11) as it is easier to get to but still no joy. They've had post last 3 days as well. :(

Me too. Had emails from Amazon to say parcels (5) have been shipped yet still not arrived here.

Just a quick update your packets (royal mail's term for parcels) could take up 2 weeks to arrive as the backlog is massive a piling up as we speak. Most of the DO's are not recieving anymore parcels until the backlog has cleared.

Let me tell you brightside is full to the brim with shrouds full of packets

Have patiance folks

First post in over a week, nothing interesting though, my monthly "demanding money with menaces" letter from TV Licencing.

"You may be breaking the law". And I may not, have you ever considered that?

Still, let 'em dance, it amuses me.

Word from my local delivery office at Woodseats, in my area of s8, Norton Lees, most roads are inaccessible to the vans and are only getting letters from posties on foot. Parcels in vans will not be delivered and are at the office awaiting collection. Call on 2551175 to check with them. Redelivery can be arranged but they don't know when they will be able to do it. I've just picked up 6 parcels that have been there all week x

Word from my local delivery office at Woodseats, in my area of s8, Norton Lees, most roads are inaccessible to the vans and are only getting letters from posties on foot. Parcels in vans will not be delivered and are at the office awaiting collection. Call on 2551175 to check with them. Redelivery can be arranged but they don't know when they will be able to do it. I've just picked up 6 parcels that have been there all week x

Anyone know what time they're open till?

I'm going to go down to my local delivery office tomorrow morning - I've been trying to phone all morning but no one is answering.

How can you tell which is your local delivery office?

How can you tell which is your local delivery office?

It's the one where you would normally go to pick up parcels.

No post in S7 today. I saw a parcel force van drive down my road though!