Royal Mail deliveries in Snow - Sheffield Area

anyone know if s13 delivering tomorrow plz

We are also going to be working tomorrow (Sunday) S8/S7 Delivery office, not sure about others, but we will be delivering Parcels and packets.

So is S7 1xx getting post today?

I've not seen a postie all day and I can see tarmac on the road and the buses are going past.

I live in S62 which is actually Rotherham area. Im sorry if anyone objects to me posting on this thread but it seems silly to start another. I have just phoned Royal Mail delivery office at Manvers and there is a recorded message to say no deliveries on Friday (yesterday) apart from a few special delivery items. We havent had anything since Monday and I am expecting loads of things in the post. Our road is passable, the main roads are clear, husband has been to work in Sheffield etc. I dont understand why the postie cant come down here.

Has anyone else in the Rotherham area had a delivery?

No post since tuesday here in S8. Hopefully the snow will be gone enough on monday for them to deliver.

I got my first post for a week this morning and I live in a badly affected part of S8

im s9 not had a thing since mon i think it was im waiting on parcels i wanting info if anyone knows when they are comeing ti s9

Exactly!! Its bloody rubbish! Last thursday was when we last had post!!! Its ballicks that they cant deliver!!!!!

Cant deliver fresh air.The access to capel st d.o was a no go due to parked cars and the state of the roads.Posties did walk to work but with nothing to deliver were sent home..

i went and fetched my post this morning from pit lane at manor

there will be some parcels going out in s10 tomorrow but how many and which parts not sure. would imagine where they can get..Hope this helps

anybody know when the posties will be delivering again been nearly a week since they last came

Does anyone know what the situation with royal mail is this week? I am expecting some packages from ebay and im hoping the postman is still out n about delivering! Does anyone know, or has ne1 had their post delivered as normal yet today?

in woodhouse we have had no post all week