Anyone know where to posh headphones repaired

Does anyone know where I can get my post headphones repaired.

They are very fiddly and I don't have the patience.

Any ideas of some clever electrical person who can fix them.

I'm Walkley way

I can't suggest anywhere specific, you need an audio engineer. Much depends on what the nature of the fault is and the type of headphone which you don't say. Is it simply a break in the lead, or are they cordless in which case the transmitter/receiver may be at fault? Where did you get them from, are they old/newish?

Might be cheaper to buy replacements, unless they're top notch ones.

You could try Richer Sounds at Broomhill, they may be able to take a look.

I know its a little out of your way, but there is a cracking little family run shop on the main road running through woodhouse S13. Its on the corner of Station Road. I know for a fact he will be able to sort them.:thumbsup:

if they are top notch expensive ones. maybe they have warranty on them? my out of warranty scheinesers sx ones from play.com on day the outer ear piece casing fell apart.

i told them for £60 i would expect them to last more then 2 years so scheinsers manufacturer replaced them

I know its a little out of your way, but there is a cracking little family run shop on the main road running through woodhouse S13. Its on the corner of Station Road. I know for a fact he will be able to sort them.:thumbsup:

Cheers Clubfut, Don't suppose you could have a look at the name when you next pass so I can give them a call first?

I paid over £100 for them about 8 years ago, its only a fiddly little wire that needs sorting as someone sat on them...

Thanks to everyone for their help

they used to repair my spectrum when i broke it, if its the same people (im 36 now) then they get a thumbs up from me!