Sign in to follow this  

Any ideas for dates?

Even recommended places where you could take a lady would be nice, please. (For me at least :D...)

try the winter gardens and the gallery connected to it. the cafe in the gallery does good food too.

good if you want to pretend to be windswept and interesting.

Not that i've ever done that of course. :D

Wilf

Originally posted by BrainThrust

try the winter gardens and the gallery connected to it. the cafe in the gallery does good food too.

good if you want to pretend to be windswept and interesting.

Not that i've ever done that of course. :D

Wilf

yes, go to a gallery. i went to the Tate Modern this weekend and spyed Jon Snow from C4 news (and family) at the weather project exhibition (no pun intended) in the turbine hall.

spearmint rhino;)

Originally posted by sec1

spearmint rhino;)

]

the photographs in there are a bit 80's with tacky 'gold' frames. you'd be better off going to the national gallery to see some nudes.

You could alway's take her to watch The Blades at Bramell Lane, the New Ice Arena seems a good place to go for a giggle, not sure if that's full of young un's though

Regards

Deano

My boyfriend and I have been out and about quite a bit lately. Not long back it was our 1 year anniversary so we went to http://www.whitleyhall.com It was great there, but its a bit pricey though.... Mind you, we did have the Peacock Suite (4 poster room) :D

We've also been to see Disney on Ice!!!!! That was great! We loved it loads hehe!