Selling Vintage Clothes in Sheffield

I have a couple of boxes of vintage coats, dresses and other bits and bobs such as suede n leather skirts ranging from size 8 to 12. I meant to sell them on ebay but I just never seem to have the time. I'm moving house next week and would like to get shut. Does anyone know of vintage or thrift shops that buy this kind of stuff? I'm not looking for a fortune 30 quid or so for the lot.

There's a couple of places on Sharrow Vale rd that might be interested.

What sort of stuff is there? if you seriously only want about 30 quid for it, i'd be up for buying it for personal wearing....

I really just want some beer money to tied me over until I get paid, got a mates gig on Thursday and have 60p to my name so wanting to get shut of it all pretty quick. There are about 8 coats some double breasted with big furry collars that range from 10-14 theres a green suede skirt and a over the knee black pencil skirt.. erm some red shoes. Your welcome to come and have a look and make me an offer for anything you want.

oh do you know the name of the shops on Sharrow Vale? Just so I can give them a bell and ask before lugging it all down there? thanks a million

you can let lottie at "just a second" on abbeydale road take a look shes owns a busy dress agency and is dead friendly too

Thanks I will, I'll try and give her a bell tomorrow.

I want to sell some denim Jackets

Any interest