Suspicious looking man on Wadsley Common!! (26/11/2010 ~17:00)

The posts might be stamped, but the OP was suitably vague about the timing of the run.

My pedants hat fits perfectly, as you will see from the emboldened text.:)

Brilliant, strix, you have been beaten by a master pedant!

i thought wagbow was in london and not around here but got to get back for the xfactor for tonight sreaming songs ha ha

oh god...if everyone posted to say there was a man acting strange, then there would be a 1000 posts a hour.

I agree some people are soooo paranoid ;)

a guy on the alone looking a bit sus in some bushes.

Does that really sound like the activities of a sex attacker getting ready for a nights work? Wouldn't they just walk out of the house / car / bus and look really normal, or like a jogger?

He might have been desperate for a pee.

Granma.

Would a woman have been treated with equal suspicion? I know that it is men that carry out sex attacks but it's getting to the point that any male out alone in a public place is deemed to be up to something.

If I saw a woman, on her own, in some bushes, temp below freezing and it getting dark, yes, I would deem it slightly odd.

I wouldn't waste my time texting someone at the exact moment though, so the 'JUST' doesn't mean squit, i'd probably get a bit of a stride on.

he might have been picking up some contraband or waiting for some.

Does that really sound like the activities of a sex attacker getting ready for a nights work? Wouldn't they just walk out of the house / car / bus and look really normal, or like a jogger?

It could well be the behaviour of a flasher, I have been flashed a couple of times and they def looked sus. And as most people know flasher, peeping toms etc don't ususally stop at that one type of behaviors.

Most people on here are sensible and will not over react. I just wanted to make people aware so that when they do go out walking their dogs be mindful of their safety!

It could well be the behaviour of a flasher, I have been flashed a couple of times and they def looked sus. And as most people know flasher, peeping toms etc don't ususally stop at that one type of behaviors.

Most people on here are sensible and will not over react. I just wanted to make people aware so that when they do go out walking their dogs be mindful of their safety!

Gosh you have been flashed a couple of times that's unlucky, I'm not aware of anyone I know ever being flashed :o

once as a child and another as a teenager!!!! A friend of mine was recently flashed at in Graves park, bout 4 months ago!!

i saw 3 dodgy looking people today maybe they were sex attackers. EVERYONE WATCH OUT i wont phone the police or let anyone know who counts i will text someone so they can warn sheffield forum.

Stay vigilant!