My cat is acting very odd..

Awww bless xxxx If they could talk, I'm sure they'd be telling us 'It'll be ok'.. xxx

Well, she's still not gone up stairs yet, but she's only fussed about a couple of times this morning.. Maybe she's telling me to get stuffed now.. :hihi: I've had all the fuss she's going to give.. :D

Its not YOU thats pregnant is it Sarah? My cats instantly started fussing me when I was pregnant, without thinking much I just thought they were acting daft :hihi: so they knew before I did! x

Its not YOU thats pregnant is it Sarah? My cats instantly started fussing me when I was pregnant, without thinking much I just thought they were acting daft :hihi: so they knew before I did! x

No no... Its impossible for it to be me thats pregnant.. ;)

OH *snip snip*.. ;):D

No no... Its impossible for it to be me thats pregnant.. ;)

OH *snip snip*.. ;):D

Ahhhh!

My cat has been here 14 months and just recently started to let people stroke her and stuff, so maybe shes just had a change of heart? :)

Maybe she just wants to come in more now that its cold outside, same with getting on someone's knee cold weather = affectionate cats...it does here too.

Try not to read too much into her behaviour and just enjoy her being loving and close sometimes the simple answers are also the realistic ones :D

Any advice on this? My cat would normally go out for a hour or so then come back in. Over the past couple of weeks she has been reluctant to go out. The strange thing is she makes out she wants to go out then scratches at the door, so i get up and stand there with the door open then she runs back in towards the house, this happens a couple of times. I have tried nudging her out but she wants to come back in then ive even carried her down the garden and stood with her but she shot straight back towards the house to get in. Any ideas on this i thought possibly when it was bonfire night the fireworks have scared her or could it be that it is getting colder or something else? Anyone else had similar problems?

Any advice on this? My cat would normally go out for a hour or so then come back in. Over the past couple of weeks she has been reluctant to go out. The strange thing is she makes out she wants to go out then scratches at the door, so i get up and stand there with the door open then she runs back in towards the house, this happens a couple of times. I have tried nudging her out but she wants to come back in then ive even carried her down the garden and stood with her but she shot straight back towards the house to get in. Any ideas on this i thought possibly when it was bonfire night the fireworks have scared her or could it be that it is getting colder or something else? Anyone else had similar problems?

Cold? worried about meeting another cat that she does not like?

Again, any new cats in the area? Could she have been attacked or scared by one & can smell it in her garden? My two are regularly attacked by a very aggressive cat and sometimes will go out, have a mooch & a sniff around and then race back in again and stare out from behind the glass. I'm assuming they can sense it's somewhere nearby.