Meadowfarm, Ecclesfield..

I always used to enjoy taking the kids to meadowfarm .

It does have a decent play area inside and out but the last couple of times we,ve been the food has been terrible :gag: we won,t be going again.

drawbridge at rawmarsh is gorgeous and its on 3.69 for carvery only down side is tere isnt much parking there x

drawbridge is at kimberworth no where near rawmarsh

been here a few times, the food isn't fab but for pub grub which is what it is, I think it's fine and I lurve their cake selection! :D

been here a few times, the food isn't fab but for pub grub which is what it is, I think it's fine and I lurve their cake selection! :D

Hot Chocolate fudge cake with hot custard is too die for :love:

Hot Chocolate fudge cake with hot custard is too die for :love:

I like the dime bar cheesecake or tia maria cheesecake with fresh pouring cream, very very naughty!

Went today wi' Mrs GUZZI , mi' brother an' his Girlfriend ,and mi' mother . I was a little wary about what to have ..but ..the 5 of us all had the Carvery ....and...it was actually quite nice ....pleasantly surprised ...:)

went last friday for tea quite busy but able to get a seat.

the food was lovely i had the smothered chicken and partner had carbonara.

all in all worth the money

i agree the food is nice, love taking my kids there and i also love the carvery

Went today wi' Mrs GUZZI , mi' brother an' his Girlfriend ,and mi' mother . I was a little wary about what to have ..but ..the 5 of us all had the Carvery ....and...it was actually quite nice ....pleasantly surprised ...:)

we had lunch there today too and the carvery was fine; when we got served the chef was patient while i sorted out putting veg etc on plates for the littlies. meat was succulent and moist, veg were very nicely cooked and as mine love their veg it was good to be able to put what we wanted on their plates.

The fresh cake counter was lovely - we had the chocolate junkyard which was extremely indulgent!!! fabulous!!

we actually had our christmas dinner there this year, but i wasnt overly impressed with it - nothing specific, just wasnt impressed. and very small deserts!!

having quite a few little kids in our group, we were sat by the play area - my older kids ended up playing with some of the littler ones and ended up as babysitters for some tired looking parents nearby!

The food there is gorgeous. I'd love to go again when I can get transport. (or nag the parents to take me). xD

Play area is good for young kids but the food isnt so great!

If you want a good carvery, go to crosspool tavern.

I've been a few times and the food is ok as long as you stick to meat and steaks.