Shiregreen regeneration

Think yourselves lucky you don't live on parson cross,the state of some of these houses is appalling. I had new bathroom and kitchen done year and a half ago, the plasters already cracking all over, also still waiting for back door to be fitted, been on order for over a year!Cow boys the lot of em

It is the same company FHM, that are doing the work on the estate I live on, as I said I see this work first hand My mother in law and other family members have had their homes done also, I was not commenting on the housing association, but the work being carried out.

It may be FHM doing up Wybourn but they are not the actual workmen. It is sub-contracted out.

They obviously got a better set on your estate. Probably because by the time they started there were more decent workmen out of work due to the recession than when they picked those that are working at Shiregreen.

Also the work is being carried out on behalf of Sheffield homes so maybe their Clark of works is a wee bit more on the ball as far as the work is concerned and will not pass a home/ job that has been done under spec. Not so with the Sanctuary Housing. Clark.

He passed the house next door to be and they have had nothing but problems.

The plasterers took all the old plaster off the walls, which was quiet thick and replaced it with the thinnest of coats. Now we each hear every sound that the other makes.

Not very nice listening to your neighbour going to the loo.

I do agree with you about if you can doing stuff to your own home, then you should. But a lot can't and cannot afford to hire someone to do it.

People are within their rights to complain if jobs are being done in their home incorrectly. You have to remember that it might be Sanctuarys house but it is our homes.

I can hear plaster falling down the walls if i bang into them does anyone else get this? hehe