BBC Panorama 22/11/10 - Muslims kids getting hate lessons in UK

Bit harsh on gays.But bang on with thieves.

Bit harsh on gays.But bang on with thieves.

but it should depend on what you steal!:hihi:

there should be middle ground where you lose a fingertip if you steal a sweet or something

but it should depend on what you steal!:hihi:

there should be middle ground where you lose a fingertip if you steal a sweet or something

I agree! If you steal to feed your brood,then maybe a finger nail.But if ya break into my home and nick the kids xmas prezzies,then every limb. HoHo!

"another muslim bashing thread" is insinuating that this is a non story or that it doesn't matter. It does matter and it is shocking. The fact that it is about muslims is not incidental

Nio, it is insinuating that it is another of the many threads which usually turn in to an excuse for every redneck to be rude about all Muslims, and usually started by the same few people. How does pointing that fact out in any way 'apologise' for hate preaching?

What I found puzzling was that the BBC reported this morning that the Saudi Embassy denied that these 'schools' were anything to do with them and yet the 'schools', at least one of which is in Sheffield, said that they were operating under the auspices of the Saudis :confused:

Presumably all will become clear during the programme.

Do you really think that the Ulster Unionists would be able to teach that Jews are like pigs and monkeys without any comebacks within its own ranks, Wildcat? I doubt that even the BNP would get away with it from its own members.

It's quite worrying, you have to admit. It may even go some way to explain why the younger of our Muslim citizens seem more reactionary than their parents and grandparents?

Nio, it is insinuating that it is another of the many threads which usually turn in to an excuse for every redneck to be rude about all Muslims, and usually started by the same few people. How does pointing that fact out in any way 'apologise' for hate preaching?

There we have it folks.

the ones that scream about how muslims have it so bad and are so disgriminated against are always amongst the first to start throwing the insults.

but they are only weekend schools...like we have the cubs and brownies....we teach our kids how to tie knots...they teach theirs to hang gays and thieves....

What I found puzzling was that the BBC reported this morning that the Saudi Embassy denied that these 'schools' were anything to do with them and yet the 'schools', at least one of which is in Sheffield, said that they were operating under the auspices of the Saudis :confused:

Presumably all will become clear during the programme.

Do you really think that the Ulster Unionists would be able to teach that Jews are like pigs and monkeys without any comebacks within its own ranks, Wildcat? I doubt that even the BNP would get away with it from its own members.

It's quite worrying, you have to admit. It may even go some way to explain why the younger of our Muslim citizens seem more reactionary than their parents and grandparents?

Indeed if the BNP or even the Ulster Unionists were spouting such indefensible bile, I seriously doubt Wildcat's response would be 'I bet some Islamic schools are as bad'.

Edited by mj.scuba

no the op posted links to reports from many sources and the story originates from panorama. The op I would guess felt the need to include many links because as soon as muslims are mentioned people think the story is a lie. The fact is there are good and bad muslims as there are good and bad christians. Denying the issues with religious groups helps no-one.

I'm afraid I will have to admit to being religiousist!

Edited by llamatron

No, MJ my comment is

"Oh, God, here we go with the 'Muzzy-bashing' threads again! :rolleyes:

Actually I would have preferred a more accurate term of reference, such as "Oh, God, here we go with the 'anti lets teach kids how to chops off hands and feet and that gays should be executed and that Jews are reprehensible' threads again! :roll:

Actually I would have preferred a more accurate term of reference, such as "Oh, God, here we go with the 'anti lets teach kids how to chops off hands and feet and that gays should be executed and that Jews are reprehensible' threads again! :roll:

Well they have to learn how to be homophobic correctly!:hihi:

This would appear to prove that some immigrants to this country do not want to integrate. Not only themselves but also their children. the future ethnic minority adults.