Car spares shops

road and rally car spares on chaucer road s5 are both good on knowledge and on prices

thanks for the suggestions.

Im going down to Neepsend motor factors as they are at least £8 cheaper than Greens and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than halfrauds and bullseye.

Thanks again

:)

No probs mate , jason who owns it is cheapest i know of and im not just saying that as hes my mate its truth as you have confirmed nice one mate gglad yer sorted :thumbsup:

No probs mate , jason who owns it is cheapest i know of and im not just saying that as hes my mate its truth as you have confirmed nice one mate gglad yer sorted :thumbsup:

Great service, nice bunch of lads.

One of them was even decent enough not to laugh when i had to ask him where to put the oil.

Ill be making them my first stop from now on foer everything i need for the car.

Thanks again matey :)

road and rally car spares on chaucer road s5

Sorry you've had a bad experience with us, we do our best to give good honest advice and to get the best price we can for our customers, so I'm sorry that's not happened on this occasion.

If you have time we'd love it if you could give us another try. We've got a big place over near the Arena (we've just changed the signs from Samik to BullsEye) and the guys there would be more than happy to help:

Speak to Stef or Al a call on 0114 2441100.

Thanks

couldnt agree more i have been using bullseye [and samiks] for years,

stef is spot on as are the prices, in fact ive been going in that long i can remember when stef used to have hair :hihi:

Edited by sheffgrow

Great service, nice bunch of lads.

One of them was even decent enough not to laugh when i had to ask him where to put the oil.

Ill be making them my first stop from now on foer everything i need for the car.

Thanks again matey :)

Ha ha bet it was hard for a straight face for lad who served you but no probs matey glad your happy with them .:thumbsup:

bullseye are really good ive often found them the cheapest around

couldnt agree more i have been using bullseye [and samiks] for years,

stef is spot on as are the prices, in fact ive been going in that long i can remeber when stef used to have hair :hihi:

blimey... that IS a long time!! :hihi:

blimey... that IS a long time!! :hihi:

I used to work for samik lol long time ago on abbeydale road , now alot of there staff work for jason at neepsend motors & jason used to be a samik employee aswell but set up neepsend motors and , tony who was samik manager on abbeydale road is now 1 of managers at neepsend good lads .

road and rally car spares on chaucer road s5 are both good on knowledge and on prices

Yeah but you leave that place wanting a prozac prescription :hihi:

Hi Everyone,

Wasn't sure where would be best to post this, but wanted to let the Forum know about a special offer we've got on this week:

20% off promotion on all Maypole Towing & Touring kit for caravans and motorhomes. Come down on Thu, Fri or Sat and save £££ on everything from a tow bar to caravan awning lights to toilet fluid!

If you're not sure where your nearest BullsEye is have a look at our website bullseyecarparts.com (it's not very nice at the moment... a proper one is in development!)

me too, used bullseye for years :D

Second that man. Used Bullseye a couple of times...till I started working for Halfords...or Halfrauds as we seem to be known as around here :P. Never had any problems, plus the parts I'd ordered have always been there that day or the day after :)