Car spares shops

I dont want to use halfrauds and im not going to go into bullseye cos the women that works there knows nothing about cars and so cant advise properly.

Does anyone know of a good motor spares shop in Sheffield that has knowledgable staff and reasonable prices.

Greens of Swallownest, without a doubt.

Closely followed by Ossie Bennetts in Beighton.

Neepsend motor factors mate at the bottom of rutland road , just after the bridge theres some small units , its my friends buisness all the staff are 20yrs plus in the trade so theres nothing they dont know , its a distributor shop to local mechanics ect but has a sales counter aswell ,hope this helps .

thanks for the suggestions.

Im going down to Neepsend motor factors as they are at least £8 cheaper than Greens and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than halfrauds and bullseye.

Thanks again

:)

bit further afield, but Nancy's on Whittington Moor, Chesterfield is good,

or a bit closer to home: Dronfield Motor Spares, Callywhite Lane Dronfield is also good.

Sorry you've had a bad experience with us, we do our best to give good honest advice and to get the best price we can for our customers, so I'm sorry that's not happened on this occasion.

If you have time we'd love it if you could give us another try. We've got a big place over near the Arena (we've just changed the signs from Samik to BullsEye) and the guys there would be more than happy to help:

Speak to Stef or Al a call on 0114 2441100.

Thanks

hey up lads, we might be able to negotiate a SF discount here!!!

Sorry you've had a bad experience with us, we do our best to give good honest advice and to get the best price we can for our customers, so I'm sorry that's not happened on this occasion.

If you have time we'd love it if you could give us another try. We've got a big place over near the Arena (we've just changed the signs from Samik to BullsEye) and the guys there would be more than happy to help:

Speak to Stef or Al a call on 0114 2441100 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************0114 2441100******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

Thanks

Use your place regularly and never had a problem, that is with the advice or the prices.

Thanks AJ, really pleased to hear that :thumbsup:

Will have a think if we can offer anything for SF users. Good idea Smithy!

Curtis Motors on Burngreave Road. Small business with knowledgable staff and you won't get cheaper prices anywhere else.

Use your place regularly and never had a problem, that is with the advice or the prices.

me too, used bullseye for years :D

Greens car spares at Swallownest are really good :):)