Cold weather suit

hi im after a cold weather suit for metal detecting iv been looking at tank suits but they are a we bit to small..iv asked about water proof/motor bike/scooter suits..i was told their ok for showers..so iv been told to ask fisher men..to see which is the best for this time of the year..the wind and the cold/rain...i need to be able to move about,walking/digging.can any one help...:help:

if yu know were climax fishing tackle shop is in dronfield they are selling there old stock of tracker bib and braces for £20 any size

if you get down go into the carp section near the other exit door and there is a rail there with them all on and a big sign saying all sizes £20

i have a pair and they are spot on realy warm as i do a lot of carp fishing in all weathers

ps yu will allso pick up a jacket with fleece to cheap

if yu know were climax fishing tackle shop is in dronfield they are selling there old stock of tracker bib and braces for £20 any size

if you get down go into the carp section near the other exit door and there is a rail there with them all on and a big sign saying all sizes £20

i have a pair and they are spot on realy warm as i do a lot of carp fishing in all weathers

ps yu will allso pick up a jacket with fleece to cheap

Hi KK

in the link at the bottom of your post, it says Yorkshire carp crew, is that what used to be the South yorkshire fishing forum??

I was a member of the forum which turned from a coarse fishing forum to a carp forum, suddenly i couldn't log in!!

Do i have to register again or is this a different site??

Cheers, John:)

Edited by biggsy

Hi KK

in the link at the bottom of your post, it says Yorkshire carp crew, is that what used to be the South yorkshire fishing forum??

I was a member of the forum which turned from a coarse fishing forum to a carp forum, suddenly i couldn't log in!!

Do i have to register again or is this a different site??

Cheers, John:)

yes it is mate you have to registar sorry about that

sundridge fishing suits sold by some fishing shops are excellent. they're very warm and waterproof. depending on the one you want prices are £70-£90. google 'lathams fishing', they've got one on offer (buy online).