Bus set on fire!

I was once on a bus going down Eastbank road, when the brakes failed! :gag: :gag:

That was one bus I was VERY HAPPY to get off!!

At least it wasn't a taxi imagine the fair :suspect:

C'mon, its Stocksbridge, the locals will have seen a big metal box going up and down hills and thought they were being invaded by aliens (or Barsnliens), then set too it with pitch forks and torches.

They will now have all returned to the 'frenny' where they will celebrate, fight and wait for their next giro.

Edited by Bonjon

I just walked home. He stopped the bus near the Junior School.

Did you hear any fire engines by any chance

I think you should have chosen your words a bit better regarding the name of the thread. There is a different between a bus catching fire (mechanical defec etc), and a bus being set on fire (arson). Your releasing this information to the public domain. When I first saw this, and I don't know about any of you lot, I was under the impression this bus has been targeted by vandals.

C'mon, its Stocksbridge, the locals will have seen a big metal box going up and down hills and thought they were being invaded by aliens (or Barsnliens), then set too it with pitch forks and torches.

They will now have all returned to the 'frenny' where they will celebrate, fight and wait for their next giro.

abit uncalled for, Lived in stocksbridge 19 years and found that people from stocksbridge do more than alot of other places. take places like pitsmoor and parsons cross for example. Area like that where people are knopwn for burning down anything that comes on there " turf"

However Buses in stocksbridge have been really **** latley 3 buses in the past week have broke down on the way to stocksbridge all seem to be stagecoach buses.