If you were God

Answer the OP... Honestly!

I think the earth and everything in it is brilliant, including the cosmos and human beings, I just think we act a bit stupid sometimes and that is something that people try to address like coppers and crime, but who likes the police and who likes the church for attempting to solve the problem in a different way by looking at morality instead of the blunt instrument of force and compulsion, because the way Big Brother is becoming that is the way it is going and Big Brother will become like god to us all and you will not like it.

Hardly - you can't have free will without somehting to choose between. Even if we assume there is a god who created evil to give man something to choose between then he is not responsible if man chooses evil he just made the choice available. The chooser and actor is responsible for his choices and actions.

But back to the question - if I were god I would have made the world out of lego - I think it would be much more fun that way!

So god creted evil to tempt man? Nice guy!

I think the earth and everything in it is brilliant, including the cosmos and human beings, I just think we act a bit stupid sometimes and that is something that people try to address like coppers and crime, but who likes the police and who likes the church for attempting to solve the problem in a different way by looking at morality instead of the blunt instrument of force and compulsion, because the way Big Brother is becoming that is the way it is going and Big Brother will become like god to us all and you will not like it.

The Church is a form of government and has acted as Orwellian as anybody else, and we did not like it!

Yeah, I'd have done it pretty much like this.

The Church is a form of government and has acted as Orwellian as anybody else, and we did not like it!

Sorry i'd like to amend that last comment.

All religions are forms of government and have acted as Orwellian as anybody else, and we did not like it!

So god creted evil to tempt man? Nice guy!

Who mentioned anything about tempting? You can't have free will without something to choose between so if you are to be given a choice between good and evil then you must have evil...

Sorry i'd like to amend that last comment.

All religions are forms of government and have acted as Orwellian as anybody else, and we did not like it!

Like anti-virus programs, and of course the erstwhile don't like it and neither do the criminals who try to invade our computers.

Mind you I don't like being told what to do either I have to admit, but sometimes things are for our own benefit and then we can either reject it or accept it and that is where free will comes in, which can help us to make informed decisions, we just need to be sensible about it, some people reject authority out of hand, but often it can be for our good. :)

Who mentioned anything about tempting? You can't have free will without something to choose between so if you are to be given a choice between good and evil then you must have evil...

There is either always choice, or else all life is predestined and therefore this world is exactly what God intended, down to the last crime.

There is either always choice, or else all life is predestined and therefore this world is exactly what God intended, down to the last crime.

So don't knock it. Just make the right choice which is down to you and you alone and don't go blaming others.

So don't knock it. Just make the right choice which is down to you and you alone and don't go blaming others.

I not blaming for my choices, i'm blaming for those who listen to false prophets..

I wouldnt have invented the wheel just to throw a spanner in the works... Ohhhh the ramifications.... :hihi: