God Changes His Mind

Grahame, its me again, as you know, the bloodiest wars in history have been about differences in peoples attitudes to faith. The 2nd world war was insignificant in losses although some people might say that it was a religeous war. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

The Pope supported the Nazis...

Both Italy and Spain were part of what we called the "axis of evil"...

EDIT:

Hitler himself help make the Vatican City a state itself.

Grahame, its me again, as you know, the bloodiest wars in history have been about differences in peoples attitudes to faith. The 2nd world war was insignificant in losses although some people might say that it was a religious war. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

Yes, I do wonder sometime as to why people don't get their facts right.

Apparentley God has changed his mind and now agrees with what the majority of people have knon for decades.Speaking through the Pope,he now says it's OK to use condoms (sometimes). I wonder how many unwanted pregnancies,cases of aids and continuation of hereditary conditions have resulted while he has been coming round to this descision. You would have thought someone as clever as God would have seen this coming.

He is only human for heavens sake, we all change our minds at some time.:thumbsup:

I have to say, the title of this thread just goes to show how ridiculous the concept of god is.

Furthermore, it's accurate to determine that god has changed his mind due to public opinon. :loopy:

Speaking through the Pope,he now says it's OK to use condoms (sometimes).

If you're in a loving relationship condoms = bad

If you're shagging a male prostitute condoms = good.

Nice to see the church regaining the moral high ground at last. :rolleyes:

Yes, I was having a bit of fun. I quite enjoy these exchanges. :)

Grahame,Grahame,Grahame. You're a very naughty boy! And I thoght irony was lost on you!

He is only human for heavens sake, we all change our minds at some time.:thumbsup:

Top post on the thread!! Excellent!! :D

As a point of interest,does anyone know why the Catholic church objects to contraception ?

As a point of interest,does anyone know why the Catholic church objects to contraception ?

Because:-

Every sperm is sacred

Every sperm is great

If a sperm gets wasted

God gets quite irate

I might be wrong, but I believe very few animals, other than humans, have sex for pleasure.

The only other animal to have sex for pleasure are dolphins...although monkeys have foreplay and a lot of it is like ours...so I wonder if they are doing it for pleasure??

Don't ask my why I know this....:loopy:

It isn't only MaAfee who do it. It's to help us, why are you such a cynic?

Years of experience (especially in the field being discussed - computers)?

The only other animal to have sex for pleasure are dolphins...although monkeys have foreplay and a lot of it is like ours...so I wonder if they are doing it for pleasure??

Don't ask my why I know this....:loopy:

Bonobo chimps have sex for pleasure.

works fine for me, sounds like your the one who needs to do the scan :)

Yep (the GF does the crossword on there each day) and we've never had any issues, ever.

It was McAFEE gave the warning.

You know when sites are tested, I forget what it is called, but if you aren't using it then you won't get the alerts.

Site-advisor that's it.

You need better AV/FW software then.