Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

I can't believe this! It was only earlier today that I saw him post.

RIP fella. Happy moderating wherever you may be!!

Rest in peace HH, my sincere condolences goes out to his family and friends xx

A true gent who went out of his way to explain things to you,

Absolutely spot on, with that comment. What a sad loss.x

R.I.P. Happyhippy. My condolences to his family at this sad time.

r.i.p grahame, aka happyhippy, i had the pleasure of knowing him and he was a truly funny man, many a happy hr with him not one cross word or bad memory you will be missed

I am really sorry to hear this. Although I had never met him, I read his posts and respected his views.

Kim, it is a bit early yet, but there is a support group called Widowed and Young (WAY) where there are other people in the same situation, having lost their life partner, many of them also have young children. http://www.wayfoundation.org.uk/ I have found them helpful since I lost my husband 6 months ago. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk.

What terrible news to find on enterng SF. I'm in shock myself, so how his family and friends are feeling, I can't imagine.

A sad loss not only for his family, friends and colleagues, but also for our extended online community.

Nite nite happyhippy, RIP, friend, x

A true gent who went out of his way to explain things to you, a very logical thinker and very rational in what he said.....I only just found out his age on this thread and to be honest and please take this as a compliment I believed him to be much older because he spoke a lot of sense in a lot of what he said, very wise man.

Deeply saddened to see another one of SF's top guys leave us.

R.I.P Fella, will raise a glass for you tomoro!

My thoughts mirrored in this post...very sad news indeed and my condolences to family and friends :o(

RIP HH x

What more can one say. Very shocking sad news. Condolences to all who knew him.