Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

Hi, Im Kim, Grahames ex partner. I still dont quite believe it myself yet. I know he had many many friends on here and I will post arrangements etc at a later date.

We may not have been together, but u were a great person and a much loved father to your 4 beautiful girls. R.I.P....

Well he'll be hip happy now along with Owdlad and Viking having a good laugh at our posts. R.I.P.

Edited by poppins

What a tragic waste..only 36, he will be very much missed. Does anyone know how?

If his family are reading, please accept my sincere condolences.

What absolutely awful news to log on and find. shocked is not the word. rest in peace buddy x

Hi, Im Kim, Grahames ex partner. I still dont quite believe it myself yet. I know he had many many friends on here and I will post arrangements etc at a later date.

We may not have been together, but u were a great person and a much loved father to your 4 beautiful girls. R.I.P....

All the best to you and the kids love (Teresas grandson)

we were thinking of meeting up at the wap reunion NEXT weekend Oo

ive cancelled, but............blimey, i still cant believe it

My condolences to his friends and family

So sad

It was such a shock to read this, Happyhippy was such a lovely person, he will be sorely missed.

Sheffkim I am so very sorry for your loss, much love and strength to you and your little girls at this sad time x

I am shocked too.

This is a huge loss for everyone. RIP

I can't get my head round this. I thought it was some kind of horrible joke at first...

HH was a lovely bloke,

RIP, Fellow Blade! :(