Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

Wonderful tributes to an obviously much loved and respected man. 36 is no age. RIP Happyhippy xxx

How very sad. I always thought Happyhippy's posts were helpful, informative and never judgemental. Seemed like a true gent.

My condolences to all who knew him.

Great tributes to a great fella, still can't believe it, you don't know how lucky you are !!!

He was an absolute legend, the Carlton club wont the same without him in the hallway.

I am incredulous.I didnt meet him in person, but Happy Hippy used to post on the disability Forum, and as I too did, I used to be aware of his knowledge of procedures and he was always there offering the right advice to any poster who had a disability issue.

It is such a shock when someone is taken so young, but he clearly made a difference to peoples lives.

The amount of good wishes that are posted are testament to his dedication.

Happyhippy was one of the nicest members of the forum. He combined humour, respect, wisdom and kindness and along with everyone else who met him on here I'm genuinely upset to hear he's not with us any more. Sheffield Forum has lost a true great. All sympathy to his family and friends who must be devastated.

It is with much regret that I announce the death of our colleague happyhippy. He was a true gent, a sound person and will be very much missed. Please be understanding at this difficult time for the team.

I am very sorry to hear, my condolences to the family.

I've just read the "location" on his "personal details", of his final post.

"In the distillery" !!!

Hope you're happy there, my friend.

I'll raise a glass to you.