Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

I'm afraid I've only just seen this thread, and like others I'm in shock.

I've of course read many of his posts on the forum, but only really corresponded with him through his posts on the Beatles thread and other music related topics. A fine poster who will be greatly missed. My sincere condolences to his loved ones.

Sorry to hear this never met the guy but read his posts RIP.

I really liked his posts. Very sad to hear this.

RIP.

Hi, Im Kim, Grahames ex partner. I still dont quite believe it myself yet. I know he had many many friends on here and I will post arrangements etc at a later date.

We may not have been together, but u were a great person and a much loved father to your 4 beautiful girls. R.I.P....

Deepest sympathy to all.

Never met him, but shared a number of humourous mails and texts, and shared the pain and joy of Yorkshire county cricket clubs' success or more often not.

I for one will miss him.

Regards,

Never met him in real life either, but it was always nice to see someone who posted a lot of sense on here!

Condolences to his family and close friends. :(

John X

Sorry to hear this news. His posts were levelheaded and commanded respect. He will certainly be missed. Condolences to all who knew him.

I didn't know you, I never met you. My friends knew you well. The shock on Friday was unbelievable. By the looks of this and the comforting cuddles I was giving on Friday you touched alot of peoples hearts and you will be missed. Sleep well and always smile on them x

Unfortunately I never had the chance to meet Grahame, but I knew him through the 100s of hours he volunteered moderating the forum. He did so with dedication and passion and was a very popular and well respected member of our community. I will always be grateful for everything he did and my thoughts are with his family and friends.

just looking at that piccy posted from the racing forum and i do think i remmeber him from the wap days, just a pity we both couldnt make it to the wap reunion on friday

I used to work with him but didn't realise he was HappyHippy on here! He was a very intelligent chap and will be missed by all who knew him.