Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

I only ever 'met' Grahame on the Forum or Facebook but all impressions of him were good ones. Friendly, helpful and caring are just three of the qualities that shone through without meeting him personally.

You will obviously be missed greatly by all you met Grahame, may you now rest in peace.

Condolences to all those close to him, especially his girls.

The good ones always get taken too soon :(

x

Goodness me, what shocking news, what on earth happened.

Never met him but he always seemed very likeable, and level headed and was a great mod.

Had a good banter with him and others through the night of the election and he even showed a dimwit like me how to do links.

What a tragic loss.

Condolences to his family.

RIP HH.

May I first offer my condolences to his family and friends. I personally have not had a lot of contact with him but the advise that was offered to myself (and many others) was always good.

R.I.P H/H

Only just read this and i'm stunned and shocked, as everyone is. My sincerest concolences to his family and friends. A very sad loss, RIP.

My sincere condolences to all who loved Happyhippy.

So shocking for him to be posting one minute and then gone so soon after.

The unpredictable fragility of life.

Rest In Peace.

Just got back after a few days away...........what awful news. Absolutely stunned.

A real SF legend, a real loss.

Sincere condolences to family & friends

I'm positively stunned to find out that HH is gone. We didn't agree on a lot of things but I can only remember our interactions as positive ones. So sad....so young and so much time should have been ahead. My condolences to everyone who knew, loved, respected and admired HH.

So sad to hear this news - I never met him (wish now that I had), but he always struck me as a very warm, humane and compassionate man. The Forum will be a poorer place without him, but it's his family who will be hurting the most. I hope time and love will ease their pain.

R.I.P, didnt know the man personally but my thoughts go out to family and friends.