Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

I was so sad and shocked to hear this news. He always came across as a lovely man who had time and advice for everyone. He was much wiser than his years.

Edited by Rivelin6

Very sad news, my condolences to his family & friends :(

Indeed - don't put off saying or doing anything for those you love until another 'better' time; this could well be the only time you get.

We should always try and remember to do these things, however its usually sad events like this one that remind us.

Happyhippy was younger than my children. And although we never met in reality, he was a colleague whose opinion I often sought, and always valued. He won't be forgotten.

This is such a shock, RIP Happyhippy.

I only ever seem to come here now to post on threads like this, last time was Owdlad, now HappyHippy. After RubyD posted on Facebook I wanted to pop by and post.

Its a shame you dont contribute more to the forum Joe. As usual, your post hit the nail firmly on the head... A very moving quotation from the Cannon indeed.

Very moving and a nice sediment
I think he preferred grain to grape Malky ;)

R.I.P such a sad loss my thoughts are with his family at this very sad time xxx

very sad to hear this...R.I.P HH

do we know how he died, must have been very sudden and unexpected :(

Oh no! So sudden :( Condolences to his family, friends and loved ones. :(

Very sad and very surprising news.

Happy hippy was a very fine poster and also an excellent moderator on the Forum and, although I never met him, I am sure that these qualities were a reflection of the man himself, as the tributes to him on this thread confirm. Condolences to his family.

Jesus Christ (As he would say,) my Dad is all over the Internet. haha I never knew he was so popular. I'll reiterate everything you've all posted: he was one of the nicest men around, and would always have some odd fact to tell me about. Normally something that I didn't really care about, but I listened anyway because I knew knowing lots of different things was important to him.

RIP Daddy!

Let's hope the Blades win today to give him one last good send off!

Up The Blades!