Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

RIP HappyHippy.... UTB......xxxx

Edited by nikki-red

Tragic. Although he was a Blade, we chatted about non league footy several times. I was going to have a pint with him at the recent Sheffield FC cup match, but our paths never crossed on the day.

RIP.

Rest in peace HH, the forum won't be the same without you x

I'm not very good at 'welling up' but I am now. Having read this thread it's obvious Happy Hippy was a well loved member of the Forum and will be sorely missed. I consider the Forum as almost an extended family, so my thoughts go out to his family and everyone who knew him ... a very sad day. R.I.P X

Terrible news indeed.

Like all the mods I had a few run ins with him but also a few chats in pm, seemed like a decent fella too.

RIP matey.

I don't post very often, I tend to read more than post, but Happy Hippy was one name that I instantly recognised.

He came across as a thoroughly decent fella through his well constructed posts, and that's being reitterated now by the people who knew him.

HUGE loss to Sheffield Forum.

RIP fella Xx

Very sad and very shocking. My deepest condolences to his family and friends. Our paths didn't cross very often, it is evident from the numerous heartfelt tributes on this thread that he was very well liked and respected. I hope that his loved ones can at least draw some comfort from this.

Shocked isn't the word, was one of the most decent mods (if the not the only decent mod) on here. Certainly going to be missed

Although I am new to the SF Happyhippy was a name I was getting to know. After reading through the thread I can see he was someone who certainly touched many lives. Condolences to his family and many friends.

Totally amazed by the news, a forum fixture, nice guy and just a year younger than me.

RIP HappyHippy.