Happyhippy (R.I.P.) - Funeral details now in OP

Absolutely shocked and saddened. I never knew him off forum although I'm absolutely certain, given his fondness for good ale, that we must have met sometime or other. I always assumed we'd recognise each other across a bar sometime.

Heartfelt best wishes to his family, friends and loved ones.

:(

This has been a complete shock. So sorry this has happened to someone so young. He'll be missed by so many people, especially his family.

Not been very close in chatting to him but I found him very unbiased in anything he posted

He will be sorely missed by all RIP big guy

RIP, Happyhippy and condolences to your friends and family.

Another good un gone far too soon.

Ive known him since i was a kid he lived next door to my nanan on kew cresent Charnock up until a few years ago.

Such sad news R.I.P happyhippy , corker i used to live just of kew crescent when did you nan move on there i may have known happyhippy in person and not realised , i lived on adastral avenue for 17 yrs but moved down south in 1986 for 2 yrs , im 39 so i wasnt far of his age .

Edited by RELIABLE

My concolences to his family. He seemed like a nice, level headed bloke. RIP Happyhippy.

Such sad news R.I.P happyhippy , corker i used to live just of kew crescent when did you move on there i may have known happyhippy in person and not realised , i lived on adastral avenue for 17 yrs but moved down south in 1986 for 2 yrs , im 39 so i wasnt far of his age .

My nan still lives there m8, there was another family in there before, i think HH moved in about 1988.

Really really shocked by this news.

R.I.P happyhippy

A true blade

He liked his horses, football and beer my type of man RIP fella you will be sorely missed !!!!

I don't post on the forum very often any more as I have family commitments but upon logging on tonight and seeing this I am deeply deeply saddened, one of the friendliest people I have had the pleasure of having a conversation with, all be it an online one but never the less enjoyable.

A true gent who went out of his way to explain things to you, a very logical thinker and very rational in what he said.....I only just found out his age on this thread and to be honest and please take this as a compliment I believed him to be much older because he spoke a lot of sense in a lot of what he said, very wise man.

Deeply saddened to see another one of SF's top guys leave us.

R.I.P Fella, will raise a glass for you tomoro!

My nan still lives there m8, there was another family in there before, i think HH moved in about 1988.

Sounds like he moved in there just after i went down south , i lived on adastral from 1971 - 86 , such sad news to hear all our thoughts to all of his family at this sad time R.I.P .