Sign in to follow this  

Three rapes in two weeks? Is this true?

Just seen this status on facebook....

‎3 girls raped in 2 weeks no body is sure if they are linked. The first happened on the 4 november at 3:20 a 14 year old on her way home from school it happened on foxhil quarry. The next a 21 year old up shirecliffe on musgrave road on the 16 november at 8:30pm. Another happened yesterday on the 17 in longly on herries road. Should be information realsed soon. Keep safe let people know now. Send on.x

Makes me scared to walk the streets hearing things like this :| i did a search to find a similar thread but i couldnt find one so i thought i'd ask in case i'm getting myself in a tizzy for nothing, cos i havent really seen anything on the news or heard anything on the radio but, i dunno :S

Another happened yesterday on the 17 in longly on herries road.

Somebody got raped on a bus? Seriously?

This makes me terrified to go out especially when i've got my daughter and my elderly mother in law. Sick freaks need locking up in a padded room for the rest of their lives >:(

I know of two rapes. There is nothing in the media or on the South Yorkshire Police website reporting a 3rd rape.

Yes, I think its true.

Well thats me using the car then!

Not heard anything of the latter but the 1st two are certainly true....

Shocking state of affairs, espescially for any female living in and around the S5 area...

Somebody got raped on a bus? Seriously?

I think they meant the 17th as in the date... though i wasn't sure :/

Just seen this status on facebook....

‎3 girls raped in 2 weeks no body is sure if they are linked. The first happened on the 4 november at 3:20 a 14 year old on her way home from school it happened on foxhil quarry. The next a 21 year old up shirecliffe on musgrave road on the 16 november at 8:30pm. Another happened yesterday on the 17 in longly on herries road. Should be information realsed soon. Keep safe let people know now. Send on.x

Makes me scared to walk the streets hearing things like this :| i did a search to find a similar thread but i couldnt find one so i thought i'd ask in case i'm getting myself in a tizzy for nothing, cos i havent really seen anything on the news or heard anything on the radio but, i dunno :S

You do quite right to be concerned, I'm sure that the police will be setting up something, but in the interim take care now.

This makes me terrified to go out especially when i've got my daughter and my elderly mother in law. Sick freaks need locking up in a padded room for the rest of their lives >:(

Please dont be terrified to go out. Do take care but the chances of you being attacked and raped by a stranger are very, very low x

Please dont be terrified to go out. Do take care but the chances of you being attacked and raped by a stranger are very, very low x

Plus these ladies who were raped were probably on their own.

There has already been a thread on this which has been locked due to the Police activity about the attacks here. Please use the search facility before starting new threads, and above all, be safe.

Closing.