Buses in Sheffield.

I know this is probably a question quite alot of people wonder every day, but what do you actually think of buses?

great for moving lots of people around at the same time?

no i mean proper views, like im not going to lie but there big, usless and smelly.

usless

Do you mean USELESS?

Useless for the thousands of people that use them everyday? Useless for disabled people like me who rely on them to get to the shops for essentials?

Hmm, yes, of course, they're useless. :loopy:

no i mean proper views, like im not going to lie but there big, usless and smelly.

big? well yeah they have to be to carry lots of people...

Useless? tell that to the thousands of people that use them to get around on

Smelly? can you clarify what you mean? you could say the same about trucks and cars and vans..whats your problem with buses?

If you want proper views then you'd need to sit on the top deck.

Where big? :huh:

Usless, I presume you're a car driver.

I dunno, there's something about the smell of bus engines outside that I like.

Takes me back to when I went down the Moor with my nan I think.

Other than that, they're useful, just inconvenient, inconsistent, unreliable, expensive, cold and just generally crap.

Only use them generally if I've been drinking down town the night before and I'm still too drunk to drive in the morning.

buses are very useful......

when they eventually turn up on our route.

Big - is good, one bus equals 70 cars in the rush hour, or 125 cars if the driver crams you in like sardines. Ha ha.

Do you mean smelly due to petrol fumes or the people inside?

It isn't the busses that are smelly, it is the people that get on it. If you don't like who is sat next to you...move! I personally don't mind busses...cheaper than driving, you can sit and listen to your music (headphones of course) and they are better for the environment than everybody driving!

Yes they are late a LOT but you have to expect them to be as it is a road they drive on, with other cars, they have no secret way of getting to places sadly!

Too expensive, for two people it works out cheaper to use the car to commute to work.