Cineworld evacuated

I thought the same - some of us have lives that dont revolve around going to Cineworld everyday!

Call 0844 815 7747 (i think it was option 4) and speak to customer services. They were really good and agreed to post my tickets out in the post - as well as a complimentary snack voucher!...

I just hope that the cinema ticket is a generic 'Admit 1' type thing - I dont think I could sit through Skyline again!....

If this had been the Odeon, the buggers would have let you sit and burn where you sat! :D

I was there too..

I doubt it was a fire as all of the staff locked themselves in the building and stayed in thier for quite a long time..

As horrible as it may sound my mum reckons (only speculation) that someone may have dyed or been attacked.

Oh well guna listen to hallam fm see if they mention anything ...

Someone may have dyed what? Their hair?

Website says "This Cinema is closed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. We apologise for any inconvenience. Any advance ticket holders are entitled to a refund. Please ring our Customer Services Team on 0844 8157 747."

Website says "This Cinema is closed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. We apologise for any inconvenience. Any advance ticket holders are entitled to a refund. Please ring our Customer Services Team on 0844 8157 747."

very mysterious, who will give them a call and see whats going on then? :hihi:

Oh dear isn't harry potter released today? I can see a lot of upset if it is still closed tonight, on the other hand I hope everyone is ok and no deaths or attacks have caused the closure x

even stranger.... Sheffield dosnt appear on their website anymore! it did just 5 min ago

Its been Eid this week and PCSO's have been down at valley most of week. It was probably something linked to this, as last year there was fighting down at valley centretainment when it was Eid.

No way!!! Omg what's happening? I soooooo want to know

Its been Eid this week and PCSO's have been down at valley most of week. It was probably something linked to this, as last year there was fighting down at valley centretainment when it was Eid.

must be a bit serious to close the cinema tho? forgive me for being thick here too but whats EID? :huh: