Spare percy pud number?

Hi - I have a spare PP number, I can't run on the new date. If you would like it pls PM me...

Hi iam the race Director 4 Percy Pud 10k.The reson why no refunds are given is because of expensers of staging the race like the chip timing all runners resive costs £2.10 even if not used all suppliers have be paid none refunderble depoits and all so there is the puddings we have bought for each runner.I would like to add it is better to have a race this year than no race at all as many pepole are running to raise money for local charitys and we also give money from profits to many charitys as well .As 4 the new date of the race no matter when i re aranged the date 4 it would of clashed with other racers

Hi - I have a spare PP number, I can't run on the new date. If you would like it pls PM me...

Hi do you still have a spare number, I would be interested.

I can't race now but still fetching my pudding

Hi folks,

I have a spare number for the Percy Pud 10K if anyone is interested.

Please PM me if you would like it.

Hi All,

I have 2 places in the Percy Pud 10k for next Sunday the 12th December.

Let me know if your interested.

Hi purplehel,

Sorry I can't PM you as I haven't got enough posts on the forum. The entry for Percy Pud is still availabe if you want it. I live at Woodseats if that's any help to you or I could always arrange to meet you in town tomorrow.

From Steel City Striders website

"Percy Pud Race is on......We are pleased to announce that the postponed Percy Pud 10km race will now take place on Sunday 12th December with all the previously announced arrangements still applying, including the race start at 9.30 am. Participants should note that on-road car parking will be more difficult than in previous years because of uncleared snow and residents cars left on the road. Pavements in the locality are still snow covered so extra time will be needed to get to the start. If possible try to share car journeys. Some additional car parking will be available on the course near the start but cars using this facility will not be allowed to leave until the race is finished. The Club hopes that the postponement will not spoil your enjoyment of this year’s race or discourage you from entering next year. Entry forms for next year’s race will be posted on the Club’s website on Monday 21st August 2011. It would be helpful if timing chips for those unable to run could be returned in the Freepost envelope provided. "

Sorry everyone, if you park on the course and have to wait for my leisurely finish! Last finishers may take almost 90 minutes!!

Hi I have a race number you can have, I am behind with training using the snow as an excuse!

Hiya i can not make the 12th hence have a spare entry to be collected from Eccy Road Friday or Norton S8 Saturday, £12, cheers, Natalie

Edited by monty789
removed phone number

Thanks to all those who got in touch. My entry for Percy Pud has now been taken. Hope you get lucky elsewhere.

Sarah

Also got a race number spare here in S8. £10.

pm if interested.