Memories Of Walkley

Hi...i was from Walkley...but not now....who am i ?? steve r walker i think ?went to walkley county school 1953 to 63, good days then...anyone remember????

i,m from walkley ,went to st.marys and then on to king teds like all decent walkey people did !

Hi

I am from Walkley living on Blake Street,going to Upperthorpe School then Myers Grove

What great Days

i,m from walkley ,went to st.marys and then on to king teds like all decent walkey people did !

Snap - me too. St Mary's from around 1962-1968, then King Teds 1968-1975. Does this overlap with you?

Snap - me too. St Mary's from around 1962-1968, then King Teds 1968-1975. Does this overlap with you?

No mate , st.marys in the 70,s and then went to king teds in 78 and left in 1983 .

No mate , st.marys in the 70,s and then went to king teds in 78 and left in 1983 .

You youngster - I was leaving Sheffield in 1978 and only short visits since then. Glad someone was following in my schooling footsteps. Presumably, you missed the 11+ trauma that we had to face to get to King Teds?

Hi I was born in 101 Industry St, Walkley and lived there till I was about 3 years old then moved to 282 Heavygate Rd , Crookes and I went to Bole Hill Rd County School !

My name is Michael Ward anybody know me I am now 68 years old ?

Edited by 1942mick
Missed out my age

My name is Michael Ward anybody know me I am now 68 years old ?

No we don't know anyone that old :)

does anyone remember the lollipop lady at walkley junior school called brenda she did it for yrs stood outside bottom freedom

does anyone remember the lollipop lady at walkley junior school called brenda she did it for yrs stood outside bottom freedom

I use to get a penny Lollie from a lady that came around on Providence Rd, I loved the Black lollies

yes "big Brenda" was a great lady, sadly shes no longer with us.