My heart is broken!

Have been out for the first time time (that didn't include a trip to the hospital)

I've went to meet a new friend that i've spoken to on a miscarriage forum, going through exactly the same as me. We met for coffee and wow! it was such a relief to just talk to someone who understands COMPLETELY how i'm feeling and is feeling the same. Today has been so good for me, it was a bit of a struggle to get out of the house, which has become a bit of a haven and i was shaking driving all the way there but as soon as we got chatting, it was so easy! Before we knew it, we'd passed on 3 hours. We are hoping to meet again and frankly, i'm looking forward to it.

Bought a lovely, plain box today too, with a black ribbon round and am going to make a start on my memory box over the weekend....

Thanks for all the support guys, it really means the world.x.x.

well at least now you have someone outside your family and friends you can talk to hun, family and friends are good to have round you the only problem is the dont like talking about whats happened to you because their scared they'll say the wrong thing and upset you even more. this other lady may just be the therapy you need hun xx

get on with your life duck and keep occupied...but most of all keep trying.you will be rewarded sooner or later...xxx

Thanks guys, rough day yesterday, hopsital think i've picked up andinfection from the op so feeling a bit grotty and waiting to go to the docs monday....made up my memory box, i was fine doing it but then it hit me in the evening and i wasn't very good. I just wish my emotions weren't all over the place, i don't know what to expect from one day to the next....

I miss my lil peanut so, so much.x.x.x.

you'l have days like this for a while hun t,v used to set me off all the time it used to seem like every story line they was doing had something in it like what was happen, but you've done your memory box and thats a positive thing hun

Your emotions being all over the place (even from moment to moment) are a perfectly normal part of shock and grieving wondertec. I know that's probably no comfort whatsoever, but they will get a bit less haywire every day and that's all part of the healing process.

Just go with it, cry when you need to, smile when it's natural to do so (without feeling guilty about it) and things will calm down gently over time. I hope that happens sooner rather than later for you :)

I'm struggling today so had to get my thoughts out...

Had my EPRC on tuesday last week and even though i chose to have it done and wanted an 'end' to the miscarriage, pain and bleeding, now that it's happened and it is over, it all seems so....final.

I've struggled with this feeling for the past few days and am not really sure how to handle it. At times i do want to move on, get my period so that we can think about trying again but most days i want to wallow in my misery and be sad for my baby.....i'm going back to work for a few hours a day this week and this is feeling like another step towards 'normal life' and a step further away from my baby and being pregnant, it just seems so wrong to be moving on....i don't think i want to....

Some days moving on seems the right thing to do, only because moving on means trying again, sometimes i want to be pregnant again NOW!!! but then i stop and think it's too soon and i'm not equipped to deal with it yet.

I just feel like such a mess and everyone keeps telling me that i'm sounding better and am getting back to normal but inside i'm screaming that i'm not.

Help.....

Its all yr emotions on a rollercoaster, i would say its all normal.

Give yrself plenty of time to greave for yr baby, have u spoke to yr doctor and told him how u r feeling?

How are u doing with the memory box, maybe going to work for a few hours will help to take yr mind of things and u will then face people and keep talking about it x

hey guys,

Well, haven't been into work at all this week, snowed in so am starting afresh next week, have had a few better days, not cried for 3 whole days!! I think i maybe *crosses fingers* turning a corner...i know i have a long way to go but it is getting a little easier, well this week is anyway!

Thanks for being there and offering kinds words and support SF-you rock!

I'm struggling today so had to get my thoughts out...

Had my EPRC on tuesday last week and even though i chose to have it done and wanted an 'end' to the miscarriage, pain and bleeding, now that it's happened and it is over, it all seems so....final.

I've struggled with this feeling for the past few days and am not really sure how to handle it. At times i do want to move on, get my period so that we can think about trying again but most days i want to wallow in my misery and be sad for my baby.....i'm going back to work for a few hours a day this week and this is feeling like another step towards 'normal life' and a step further away from my baby and being pregnant, it just seems so wrong to be moving on....i don't think i want to....

Some days moving on seems the right thing to do, only because moving on means trying again, sometimes i want to be pregnant again NOW!!! but then i stop and think it's too soon and i'm not equipped to deal with it yet.

I just feel like such a mess and everyone keeps telling me that i'm sounding better and am getting back to normal but inside i'm screaming that i'm not.

Help.....

Don't rush into getting pregnant again, you need to let your body and your emotions heal a bit, first.

My sister still grieves for the baby she lost, 24 years ago, and three beautiful boys later.

hey guys,

Well, haven't been into work at all this week, snowed in so am starting afresh next week, have had a few better days, not cried for 3 whole days!! I think i maybe *crosses fingers* turning a corner...i know i have a long way to go but it is getting a little easier, well this week is anyway!

Thanks for being there and offering kinds words and support SF-you rock!

You will have your up and down days for some time to come but at least when you do there are always people around to listen. :)

so sorry for your loss, our in my thoughts, i have lost 3 little angels and i know how much your heart is breaking. so sorry sweetheart xxxxx