VIP famous visitor to Sheffield?

Personally I would rather see Simon Cowell

Simon was coming to Sheffield to see Cleggy about going on Britains got Talent but Cleggy dosn't qualify.............

Saw the black cars with police outriders through Brightside around 1.30pm this afternoon

Anyone know where I can find out which roasds will be closed, and where, I need to get into town via West Street to get to work, for 12 o'clock, dinner time,

Saw the black cars with police outriders through Brightside around 1.30pm this afternoon

they were near brightside around 12,10 as well? 4 bikes. 1 royalprotection car, but couldn't see who the passenger was in the main car :-(

Anyone know where I can find out which roasds will be closed, and where, I need to get into town via West Street to get to work, for 12 o'clock, dinner time,

If you find out can you post my son has an appointment in town too at 1pm

I know that the queen is coming, but who is the VIP visitor? Is she bringing them with her?:huh:

I have just phoned traveline and been told that for security reasons they haven't been informed of any route or road closures.

They have said ring back in the morning they may know more

A colleague of mine is attending the Cathedral event tomorrow at which Her Maj will be present.:)

ah thats why the chopper was over the parkway/wicker area for ages earler then, any idea who its was who has visited?

Probably Katie Price aka Jordan. She thinks she is very important you know.

Regards

Angel;.

A colleague of mine is attending the Cathedral event tomorrow at which Her Maj will be present.:)

They have my sympathies.

I know all the answers, to all the questions, but im affraid i cant tell you yet,sorry.

:hihi:

Might be doing a dry run for tomorrow, seen them go past the train station earlier.

:nod: