28 Days Granted

Mr wilkinson asked the juge for 2 weeks.

The judge said take a month. mr wilkinson says " A month your winding me up" judge said " yep "

Did make me chuckle, but stick to cooking & burning yorki puds on a sunday :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i do, then we can sing, there's only 1 team in sheffield woo hoo,

they'll never go out of the leagues all together, but we can hope cant we haha

are you really that thick there are 3 teams in sheffield 4 counting rotherham using donvally

"" WHO LIKE ? PLEASE DO QUOTE WHO "":roll:

What is your question? I didn't quote anything or say anyone had said anything, so what would you like to know?

Below is one of the quotes that makes me believe that the club know that investors are waiting for administration but they don't wanna do that because they might lose money. The club could have been finished today if the judge had decided so, that was a big risk to take and I believe they only took that risk because their returns would be less if the club enter admin.

An emotional Parker, speaking on the steps of the High Court, told Sky Sports News HD: "I'm very relieved, but more importantly, I'm very, very angry. This club should not be where it is today.

"The reason I'm angry is because there are people out there who go to the media when they should not. There are people out there who say they have money when they do not.

"The one glimmer of hope I can give to Sheffield Wednesday fans and the community it serves, is I know there are other people out there who understand how important Sheffield Wednesday is to - not just the fans - but to the community it serves and all the people in Sheffield and South Yorkshire. It is part of the fabric of the community.

"It is now time for those people - they know who they are and I know who they are - to step forward and, in private, do a deal with the bank and no longer shilly-shally around and make excuses for not doing it.

"They will not get a better (deal) by going into administration and if they were trying to do that then it makes me upset that they should do that."http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11703_6512598,00.html

Edited by Snook

Did make me chuckle, but stick to cooking & burning yorki puds on a sunday :hihi::hihi::hihi:

sexist pig. pun intended. :P

Only your first post, plenty of time to try and try again.

thankyou. see you've got over 5,000 and still trying hun. :hihi:

thankyou. see you've got over 5,000 and still trying hun. :hihi:

Trying to do what, you didn't say. :confused:

sexist pig. pun intended. :P

Taken as :hihi:

What is your question? I didn't quote anything or say anyone had said anyone, so what would you like to know?

Below is one of the quotes that makes me believe that the club know that investors are waiting for administration but they don't wanna do that because they might lose money. The club could have been finished today if the judge had decided so, that was a big risk to take and I believe they only took that risk because their returns would be less if the club enter admin.

An emotional Parker, speaking on the steps of the High Court, told Sky Sports News HD: "I'm very relieved, but more importantly, I'm very, very angry. This club should not be where it is today.

"The reason I'm angry is because there are people out there who go to the media when they should not. There are people out there who say they have money when they do not.

"The one glimmer of hope I can give to Sheffield Wednesday fans and the community it serves, is I know there are other people out there who understand how important Sheffield Wednesday is to - not just the fans - but to the community it serves and all the people in Sheffield and South Yorkshire. It is part of the fabric of the community.

"It is now time for those people - they know who they are and I know who they are - to step forward and, in private, do a deal with the bank and no longer shilly-shally around and make excuses for not doing it.

"They will not get a better (deal) by going into administration and if they were trying to do that then it makes me upset that they should do that."http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11703_6512598,00.html

THIS IS WHAT YOU QUOTED Wednesday is that they would rather risk going out of business than go into adminstration

THIS IS WHAT YOU QUOTED Wednesday is that they would rather risk going out of business than go into adminstration

I said 'it seems to me' and it does. How does it seem to you? It was a gamble today, and ok the chances of being put out of business were slim, but it could have really backfired. Why not just go into admin?

And why are you shouting all the time? Calm down!

I said 'it seems to me' and it does. How does it seem to you? It was a gamble today, and ok the chances of being put out of business were slim, but it could have really backfired. Why not just go into admin?

And why are you shouting all the time? Calm down!

riginally Posted by LADYBIRDS

ok , am just a bitter Blade lol. and had to put the Champers back in the fridge only joking..

Easty will be on the pop in Spain right now.

Well, if you are wanting to celebrate their demise you may only have to wait a couple of weeks. It increasingly seems to me that the message coming out Wednesday is that they would rather risk going out of business than go into adminstration... Which is just crazy to me.

Your original thread

Read then come back to me :roll:

ok , am just a bitter Blade lol. and had to put the Champers back in the fridge only joking..

Well, if you are wanting to celebrate their demise you may only have to wait a couple of weeks. It increasingly seems to me that the message coming out Wednesday is that they would rather risk going out of business than go into adminstration... Which is just crazy to me.

Your original thread

Settle down 66, these things have a habit of sorting themselves out, well we're not going to do it, are we? :thumbsup:

Your original thread

Why did you just quote what I quoted myself?!? I honestly don't understand what you are trying to say at all. What am I supposed to be reading?

I didn't quote anyone or say that anyone had said anything, I just said how it 'seems' to me. I have posted the quote that makes it seem that way to me, a quote coming out of Wednesday... What have I missed?!?