Where is knox gym?

Went looking for the gym and couldnt find it, where exaclty is the gym???

the owners a m8 of mine ill find out 4 ya exactly where it is.

kk mate, just had a trainer there, sayin he;d do me one-to-one training, but never could find the gym

It's on Sydney Street. It was moved after the old building on Wellington Street was demolished.

It's just next to the old Niche nightclub, or, right out of the decatholon car park, and about 1 minute down the road. Monday to Thursday 5-7. Least it was last time I went.

Good place, plenty of bags and weights etc, and real cheap.

yes thats right its on sidney street which is effectively at the back of decathlon sports shop come down the road past the old niche nightclub then past amandas cafe and the boxing gym is there blue door with a big boxing glove painted on it owner steve 07861307340

hope this helps

have i got the wrong gym then??? cos im sure the owners called bret who also runs knox securities. ok it may have changed venues tho :)

know your right it used to be on wellington street but moved to sidney street when council decided to knock the building down and then not do anything with the newly created land good old council