Time to exit the EU & ECHR

the reason 70% of jobs were filled with foeigners is they are willing to work for less money than the english /irish / scottish and welsh who infact are the true british people.

if you want to come to britain and work, then at least ask for the same wage.

the reason eu migrants can afford to work here for less is that its still more of a wage than back home, plus being from the eu can also claim family tax credits and child allowance even though their family is still back home.

the cost of living in britain is so high against other eu countrys that the british working person can not afford to work for such low wages / live here / support a family and survive.

if you want to make a claim to inheritance in this country, you must be able to trace your bloodline back only as far as you grandparents in relation to the diceased by law. so why should all these imigrants be able to come here and say they are british when clearly they are not. keep britain for the true british ENGLISH, SCOTTISH,IRISH and WELSH.

fly the union jack with pride and let the revolution begin

The EU has done far more good for us than harm.

EU nationals can come freely into our country for work... we can go freely to theirs for work too!

If we weren't in the EU the trade barriers would be immense and we'd be struggling. We would have great difficulty trading with Germany, France etc and it would be difficult and costly for holiday makers to travel into Europe to some of our favourite holiday destinations. Imagine needing to pay for a visa to go to spain?

Thursday, 11 November 2010

The rebel MPs who are protecting British freedoms

http://www.tfa.net/betteroffout/

Ah the 'Freedom Association' is that, that body of right wing loons that Norris McWhirter was in? Say no more!!!

EU nationals can come freely into our country for work... we can go freely to theirs for work too!

If we weren't in the EU the trade barriers would be immense and we'd be struggling. We would have great difficulty trading with Germany, France etc and it would be difficult and costly for holiday makers to travel into Europe to some of our favourite holiday destinations. Imagine needing to pay for a visa to go to spain?

A few questions to which I don't know the answers..

Do we export more to Europe than we import? If not then surely Europe would still want to trade with us?

Does Europe impose a tariff (import duty) on goods coming in? If so couldn't we set our own tariff to suit us if we left Europe?

It's not difficult to travel to the USA for a holiday,why would it be to travel to Europe? I wonder how much the European holiday destinations depend on us for the livelihood..? Why would they make it difficult for us to travel there..?

Ah the 'Freedom Association' is that, that body of right wing loons that Norris McWhirter was in? Say no more!!!

Looks like some of your lot are included, brain dead.

25 Conservative MPs voted No, along with a clutch of DUP MPs and rebel Labour backbenchers

A few questions to which I don't know the answers..

Do we export more to Europe than we import? If not then surely Europe would still want to trade with us?

Does Europe impose a tariff (import duty) on goods coming in? If so couldn't we set our own tariff to suit us if we left Europe?

It's not difficult to travel to the USA for a holiday,why would it be to travel to Europe? I wonder how much the European holiday destinations depend on us for the livelihood..? Why would they make it difficult for us to travel there..?

These are very good questions the first two will have hard facts and figures, which i don't know and various sources will report different figures. I guess my point is that trade will be more difficult, not impossible but more difficult as there would be more hoops to jump through and the like. Costs would go up, prices would go up and it wouldn't be great for UK businesses.

I agree that the increased immigration poses issues which need addressing before it is too late but i think people are quick to lose sight of the fact that hundreds of thousands if not millions of UK citizens have moved abroad for work, to live/retire etc and if we weren't in the EU it would be much more difficult to do this. Granted it would be more difficult for people to move here too but i'm just looking at it from both sides.

Brits aren't the only people to visit spain, greece etc French, German, Scandiavian, American people probably account for a greater percentage of visitors than the UK does so why should we receive special treatment? It may not make much of a difference but the foreign travel industry in the UK would be impacted to some degree which wouldn't be good for us obviously.

These are very good questions the first two will have hard facts and figures, which i don't know and various sources will report different figures. I guess my point is that trade will be more difficult, not impossible but more difficult as there would be more hoops to jump through and the like. Costs would go up, prices would go up and it wouldn't be great for UK businesses.

I agree that the increased immigration poses issues which need addressing before it is too late but i think people are quick to lose sight of the fact that hundreds of thousands if not millions of UK citizens have moved abroad for work, to live/retire etc and if we weren't in the EU it would be much more difficult to do this. Granted it would be more difficult for people to move here too but i'm just looking at it from both sides.

Brits aren't the only people to visit spain, greece etc French, German, Scandiavian, American people probably account for a greater percentage of visitors than the UK does so why should we receive special treatment? It may not make much of a difference but the foreign travel industry in the UK would be impacted to some degree which wouldn't be good for us obviously.

If more Americans go to Europe than Brits then it can't much of an imposition for them...why would you think it would be for us?

Norway, Iceland & Switzerland seem to trade OK with the rest of Europe.

we as a sovereign nation

If we're ever going to determine our own future as a nation, the only way to do it will be as a sovereign state free of the EU and ECHR.

With the sleeping giants of India and China emerging as big players on the world stage up there with the USA... individual countries like Germany, France and the UK etc, do well to recognise that we will be left behind if we don't pool our talents and become part of something bigger.

I have my reservations about the EU...I'm certainly no "Europhyle", but to the die-hard Euro-sceptics i would say...relax, the UK is one of the "big boys" within the EU..I'll bet French and Polish Euro-sceptics are all frothing about the bloody British meddling in their affairs :cool:

Edited by Free energy

because its been done to death 750 billion times?

im sure theres things in the EU that DONT involve immigration both good and bad?

how about deformed vegetables?

Are you refering to UKIP there? :hihi: