I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here - 2010

Stacy is brilliant! I was shocked when I heard she was going in but credit to her for it! Must be hard being away from her little boy for so long though!

Has anyone notice what an odd shape Gillian McKeith is when she was walking over that bridge she looked a dead ringer for Mrs Overall with the hunchback and her legs plaiting.

She's as bonkers as a bag of spanners

Just how many 5min adverts can they fit into a 90min show?:rant:

30mins of adverts and "still to come" clips last night. Soooo annoying.

I also thought it was a bit unfair the amount of knots they put on the stars last night, don't think I could have undone them all in ten mins even in normal circumstances let alone in a bus halfway up a cliff full of creepy crawlies.

Ms Mckeith again tonight, guess they will all be going hungry again.

On the facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1482293837&ref=name#!/ImaCelebrity

many people thought the two new celebs would be jedward yesterday but it appears in fact it will be Dom Jolly and Jenny Eclair

Ive heard their going in tonight.

who? Jedward? I hope not :(

I agree with the odd shape of Gillian, does she have an eating disorder? (apart from pinching the boys' fruit) I think the thing that annoyed me most about her last trial, was the fact she wasn't in the least bit disappointed or concerned about letting the team down. I'd have been distraught!

I'd not heard of Stacy before, but her voice aside, I quite like her. She's funny.

watched the first show but got bored- are some of these people actually celebrities? whos the young dude with the dreadlocks?

Has anyone notice what an odd shape Gillian McKeith is when she was walking over that bridge she looked a dead ringer for Mrs Overall with the hunchback and her legs plaiting.

Oeer, thats not nice...:rant: she has a twisted spine...:(

There but for the grace of god......

Mind, she's terrible and she's a fake..;)