Anyone remember old abbey taxis

Hi my name is sue I worked for Abbey Taxis a long time ago.I remember Kieth but not seen or heard from anyone for a long time. I worked as a controller , then went on to be a driver aswell.

i know mick bond used to drive a black cab xxx

i know mick bond used to drive a black cab xxx

Mick started on the cars until he got his hackney licience an then drove black cabs till he retired.

hi i worked on abbey taxis when hattersley was in charge+ bought a car from him. been on taxis,cars + cabs ,for 38 yrs. does anyone remember greasey veras?

when norman hattersley had it

does anyone remember any of the old staff who worked there

and does abbey still exist????

I met norman and his ......... wife in tenerife he had a villa built next to my sisters

regards paul

I met norman and his ......... wife in tenerife he had a villa built next to my sisters

regards paul

Paul Mason was your nick name Mazda if so send me a PM

yes thats me you must be lawrence, how are you, Iwas looking at a school photo 4a grimesthorpe, I could not understand why I wqas not on it then I remembered that I was in 4b but new all the kids in the photo, I was finally came into your group when we were at owler lane

yes thats me you must be lawrence, how are you, Iwas looking at a school photo 4a grimesthorpe, I could not understand why I wqas not on it then I remembered that I was in 4b but new all the kids in the photo, I was finally came into your group when we were at owler lane

Check your PMs (private maessages)

i worked in control at abbey answering phone calls cynthia was on control her husband alan drove the taxis they used to go gambling with jack greaves on queens rd they really came unstuck as wellmarion in accounts was related to jack greaves also denece worked in accounts and angela,, carol and joan worked with me that would be early 70s

Does anyone know what happened to Jack Greaves and his sister Marion? I was their neighbour 40 years ago. Kieth with the White Merc was my driver when I was doing the school runs. My Husband Tony Crookes used to drive a black cab initially for Burton Street garage, then bought his own, Very happy times unfortunatly Tony died last year.....

Is that the same Tony Crookes that had DB taxis