Sign in to follow this  

Nick Margerrison on Hallam FM

Originally posted by hudu

Yeah me too!

(he was my favourite bloke on Big Brother EVER!)

#

Errr. Whats this guy banging on about? Any ideas?

We need to post, post, post and get this thread back to the top of thread list..............I'm abusing it now, arn't I? Ok I'm gonna go away now and research making a WAP site.

Yawn, this is getting cringeworthy, geeks! How do I unsubscribe from a thread?

Originally posted by gbeardshaw

We need to post, post, post and get this thread back to the top of thread list..............I'm abusing it now, arn't I? Ok I'm gonna go away now and research making a WAP site.

You're definitely abusing something, but I wouldn't like to say what it is on a family forum!

But it will make you go blind if you're not careful :)

Originally posted by tombeharrell

Yawn, this is getting cringeworthy

Agree...sort of...I love the show...but, it's just a show, y'know? I can't see why anyone would want to make a site, I mean, the joy of the programme is listening to some of the 'half-wits' that call in. Ku Klux Kris...Mr Angry (who's never angry), and the woman who gets turned on by Nick's mere existence and speech!

LOL! More long time listeners will know Mr Angry used to be angry all the time and would have terrible rows with me on air... then he went to anger management classes and he's been calm ever since.

That's funny. But you're absolutely right, Mr Angry doesn't get angry these days - at all!!

NM

Nick

What was up with last night?

The coach and the dump(s) story?

:D

Horrible!

I went on a coach with a toilet on it!

Who puts a toilet on a coach?

NM

If you were unfortunate enough to have to travel coaches on a regular basis you would realise that they put toilets on all of them nowadays, travellers abuse this toilet- I believe there are just some things you should not do on public transport and you just got unlucky being behind a toilet.

How bad was the smell by the way?

I heard your nervous breakdown on air when I was in the shower. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry. :D

Originally posted by starchild

If you were unfortunate enough to have to travel coaches on a regular basis you would realise that they put toilets on all of them nowadays, travellers abuse this toilet- I believe there are just some things you should not do on public transport and you just got unlucky being behind a toilet.

How bad was the smell by the way?

I heard your nervous breakdown on air when I was in the shower. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry. :D

Is that pick really of you, at the side of ur post? Fancey a pint luv?

Originally posted by noseyrosie

Agree...sort of...I love the show...but, it's just a show, y'know? I can't see why anyone would want to make a site, I mean, the joy of the programme is listening to some of the 'half-wits' that call in. Ku Klux Kris...Mr Angry (who's never angry), and the woman who gets turned on by Nick's mere existence and speech!

Ok, agreed, Ill chill now. Just thought nick could expand a little thats all.

Originally posted by mojoworking

You're definitely abusing something, but I wouldn't like to say what it is on a family forum!

But it will make you go blind if you're not careful :)

By the way, this wasn't very nice now was it, I mean if ur implying what I think you are then thats really sick.......Ooops I'm abusing this THREAD again arn't I?