Somewhere decent to eat with the family

Ok, so my parents have come up to Sheffield for my graduation and we want to go out somewhere to celebrate.

Can anyone recommend somewhere better than your standard pub food but cheaper than a Michelin starred restaurant.

Cheers

We went to Whitley Hall Hotel to celebrate our daughter's graduation earlier this year. Its a bit out of town, but worth the drive. The food and service were excellent.

I went to my friends graduation last monday and we went to BB's. A tiny italian restaurant on Devonshire Street.

It is licensed but you can take your own wine (can pick it up from the Spar on the way from the City Hall) and they will keep it chilled for you. Fantastic service the food was delicious and they made my friend feel very special after her graduation.

I would highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

Here's what the telegraph had to say about them

Edited by fox20thc

there is Mcdonalds and Burger king in hillsbro what is good foods, and cheap too.xxx

there is Mcdonalds and Burger king in hillsbro what is good foods, and cheap too.xxx
Someone else will inevitably post something akin to this so .................This is not a criticism of your post, but the food at McDonald's and Burger King is cheap for a very good reason manorlady. It's cheap because it is mass produced rubbish designed as a quick snack and served up in little more than a sanitised waiting room.

look at london road area there are a plethra of resturants from worldwide cusine and all are good quality and value due to the competitive nature of the business and the area.

Kitchen on Ecclesall Rd, or Moran's in Dore are both lovely. Also the Milestone, but since they've been on Gordon Ramsay it's very difficult to get a table!