AFK show Sheffield

hi guys,

If your team is looking for some professional pictures for your website or for your own usage then I am the man for the job. I have plenty of experience in photography over the past 3 years including some work at Barnsley FC doing pitchside photography.

I am offering everyone an oppurtunity that is too cheap to turn down. I will offer the following which can be altered to your needs:

Travelling to and from the venue, anywhere in South Yorkshire

1-2 hours of Reportage Photography (fading into the background to get natural shots of your team in action)

Oppurtunity for a staged team shots( including a glossy A4 Print of the team courtesy of myself free!)

Manipulation on all the best photographs taken, edited to give the best detail possible

CD with x40 images without my copyright logo on (charges may apply for more images)

Price for this special offer is £50 all in!

if you are interested PM me or write on here and we can discuss what you may need!

Give your team that cutting edge photographic detail on your website

If you still need convincing check out my website and blog http://www.andrewcrookes.co.cc / http://www.andrewcrookes.blogspot.com

Know people who went, but i couldnt make it. The night sounded awesome, farhad always puts a good show on. Will be a the next one for sure.

Thanks TJC,

Your name looks kind of familiar. I know you dont I? PM me just to make sure cheers mate and see you soon.

;)