AFK show Sheffield

just watched Yousif's fight on Dvd and can say that i was impressed with both fighters. They both showed a maturity in the ring way beyound their years and was an excellant fight to watch. For two guys at what i believe was 56 kilos they both looked powerful with Yousif eventualy being stoped by powerful legs kicks. This is the first time ive actualy seen Yousif fight and was impressed. Hope the recovery goes well Yousif and good luck for the future.

Thanks Andrew, I'd pass on your compliments to Yousif but you probably told him already :D

When is Ant going to a credible fighter and Farhad ought to teach is fighters how condition there legs

Your always here when I fight ain't what a coincidence why don't u slag off some one else i fough a very creditable fighter with at least 15 or so fights under is belt I was getting beat to be fair but I kept composed and did the job I'm suppose to do and considering I trained for 3 week out of 7 due to illness of family members I was angry and mentally ready and would have fought any so do not start with this veal again ok if I'd have fought Nicky g then is understand

When is Ant going to a credible fighter and Farhad ought to teach is fighters how condition there legs

So if one of my fighters gets KO'd with a headshot then that means I ought to teach a fighter how to condition his chin? :confused:

Ive seen Ant's fight, his opponent took it to him and was clearly there to fight. Ant got it together and produced a spectacular knock out i thought

Ive seen Ant's fight, his opponent took it to him and was clearly there to fight. Ant got it together and produced a spectacular knock out i thought

glad u enjoyed it yes it took me a bit to get it together he was a spoiler wasnt he and yes he was there to kick ass but even tho he was rushing me if u stoody the video i still catch him with more but he cought me with a nice right hand he was strong so fair play to him but i wanted it more

So if one of my fighters gets KO'd with a headshot then that means I ought to teach a fighter how to condition his chin? :confused:

Farhad you have always been known for having weak legs and a empty haed

Farhad you have always been known for having weak legs and a empty haed

Weak legs and an empty head ??? :hihi:

We love you too Sammy1ball. :D

I bet you dream about me at night too.

Nice to see you again and hope to catch up with you soon.

Weak legs and an empty head ??? :hihi:

We love you too Sammy1ball. :D

I bet you dream about me at night too.

Nice to see you again and hope to catch up with you soon.

who would want to dream about you farhad come on!! Lol just funny how this Sammy1bollack always appearse when ever I fight wonder who it could be:huh:

who would want to dream about you farhad come on!! Lol just funny how this Sammy1bollack always appearse when ever I fight wonder who it could be:huh:

Antony, everyone dreams about me at night (you'd be surprised ) possibly including you :D

LOL@weak legs, You've held the thaipads for a skinny Bangladeshi havent you Ant ;)

I went to the show and it was ok but just heard some news about yousifs fight and i wonder if chefkiker can lets know if its true or just rumours.

one of the lads has told me yousif has a broken jaw, busted eye socket, broken ribs and had suffered from internal bleeding as well as badly bruised legs ??