House moving how much

dont know if im in the right part but im moving house soon and was just wanting to get some prices for removals how much for a large removal van from s13 to s20

i moved two weeks ago and used these http://www.frommetoyouremovals.com/

he is also a forum menber, very good service and a large removal lorry not a box van or transit, 3 people did the removal of a 4 bed 3 storey house from start to finishing at the other end took around 6 hours with waiting around for keys ect, and a very good price,

e-mail them via the link for a price

do you still have you,re unit to let,at old whittington

ye still got it you interested,? give me a ring on 01246 456026 office hours

dont know if im in the right part but im moving house soon and was just wanting to get some prices for removals how much for a large removal van from s13 to s20

Ive sent you a message with a Quote for your removal .

Kind Regards

John (SY LOGISTICS)

Hi, we used Avante Removals after finding many good recommendations on the Forum. They sent someone round to visit, quoted much the same as the smaller companies but they use a proper sized lorry with all the equipment. They were polite, helpful and quick. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again! 0800 043 2810 and they have a web site I think. Hope all goes well:hihi:

Hi, we used Avante Removals after finding many good recommendations on the Forum. They sent someone round to visit, quoted much the same as the smaller companies but they use a proper sized lorry with all the equipment. They were polite, helpful and quick. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again! 0800 043 2810 and they have a web site I think. Hope all goes well:hihi:

Ditto, very pleased with the guys.

Thomas is the owner and he's excellent.

Cost wise, it cost us just under a grand to move a large 3 bed from Sheffield to Lincolnshire. They arrived at 8.30ish and left about 6pm.

Solicitors was about £550 to sell and a little more to buy because of the searches etc..

Then there's the estate agent fees of 1% of the sale price + £500 marketing fee + stamp duty if it applies.

Cost wise, it cost us just under a grand to move a large 3 bed from Sheffield to Lincolnshire. They arrived at 8.30ish and left about 6pm.

Solicitors was about £550 to sell and a little more to buy because of the searches etc..

Then there's the estate agent fees of 1% of the sale price + £500 marketing fee + stamp duty if it applies.

we used pinks estate agents £699 up front, no marketing fees or % of the sale price, sold it in 10 days and saved a fortune

i used arnold clark.hired van 4 24hours and it was about £60.it was same price 2 hire 24hours as what it was 2 hire 4 4hours and 8hours

Yes we used Avante too. When we moved to Devon I think it was around £800 all in, and they supplied boxes etc. That was a bit ago now but I see the lads are still going strong. My daughter used them to go to London and they heped taking things apart and putting them back together for her. A great help! Whatever you do end up doing, don't fall for the man and van, we had some real issues!! Always find out what vehicles they have.

moved today used http://www.frommetoyouremovals.com/

they were abosolutely fantastic they arrived my car would not start and it was on our drive they pushed it jump started it before they even statred the job they had come to do ,after having to wait around for completion and collecting keys , then spending over one hour getting a sofa through a door in our new home took the doors off and finally had to take the window out to get it in they spent best part of the day with us and still had smiles on there faces, when i got the bill they still only charged me what they said on the quote ,cannot reccomend them enough they were a brilliant team and far cheaper than all other quotes .thanks guys and not forgetting sue x