?? MR. Clegg!! ??

Can we get Joey Barton in that bathtub aswell plz? :hihi:

Did you see the punch on Match of the Day? What a tool that lad is, I would be waiting for him in the tunnel after, but I doubt he would have hit me in the first place, with me being twice his size, he is a prize nob head

Did you see the punch on Match of the Day? What a tool that lad is, I would be waiting for him in the tunnel after, but I doubt he would have hit me in the first place, with me being twice his size, he is a prize nob head

i honestly dont know why football clubs still employ that repbrobate

Edited by daftlad
spellin

Yeah what an idiot, and then afterwards he was trying to say he just pushed Pederson, does he not realise the cameras catch everything, he should know that more than most the clegnut :hihi:

Joey Barton last night accepted a three match ban for violent conduct and issued an apology for punching Morten Gamst Pedersen.

The Newcastle midfielder expressed his "deep regret" at lashing out against Blackburn on Wednesday night, but insisted it was a one-off after a season of "remaining calm in the face of provocation."

In an unusual twist, Blackburn star Pedersen insisted he was in no mood to moan about the dig in the ribs he suffered, and invited Barton out for dinner as a peace offering.

Barton will miss this weekend's clash with Fulham, plus clashes with Bolton and Chelsea after being hit with the Football Association charge yesterday.

Can we get Joey Barton in that bathtub aswell plz? :hihi:

Haaa! Haa! Brilliant, mate.

You can put him in though! :hihi:

Haaa! Haa! Brilliant, mate.

You can put him in though! :hihi:

What the hells Pederson doing offering him dinner lol :hihi:

What the hells Pederson doing offering him dinner lol :hihi:

He's going to take him to the Punchbowl

i think clegg is only saying this to become popular with wednesdayites, he says the right things then he will do the opposite like he did with the students. The man is two faced

He's thinking one of the stands will be renamed after him; " the Clegg end"

He's going to take him to the Punchbowl

Liking it liking it m8 lol :hihi:

He's thinking one of the stands will be renamed after him; " the Clegg end"

Still not got it reight TY

It's to be called the "Bell End"

Still not got it reight TY

It's to be called the "Bell End"

lmao PB :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

"...Nick Clegg has also offered his help to save the club from administration..."

Isn't it great when politicians think that they can win some support by pretending to be interested in a local cause! David Blunkett had a few column inches in "The Star" saying similar things, but soon dropped it and went on to other things.

Politicians....don't you just love 'em!

I was concerned when he said that he was looking into matters at SWFC. :rolleyes: