Halo Reach whats it like

Ive got this game coming next week, is it any good and more to the point is it hard?

You my friend ask two very excellent questions...and two im happy to answer :P

Halo Reach is and was Bungies last adventure into the Halo universe, and they smashed it with all the bells and whistles. The single player story campaign is the best yet in the Halo series and has been world renowned and hailed the best Halo game to date. The story is immersive and compelling, However on any difficulty setting other than Heroic and Legendary, it is a little to easy, So I would suggest going through on Legendary.

Welcome to Noble Team.

Halo: Reach immerses you in the ominous and heroic story of Halo: Reach as you play as a member of Noble Team, a squad of iconic Spartan soldiers, each with deadly talents as unique as their individual personalities and customized gear. From start to end it is an Intense and Epic Campaign. Live the events that set the stage for the Halo trilogy as the UNSC and Covenant clash at the height of their military power.

Also there is New weapons, vehicles, and abilities to complement the familiar Halo arsenal for the largest-scale battles ever witnessed in the Halo universe. Fiercely cunning artificial intelligence (AI) adds depth and complexity to each encounter, helping make every play-through a unique and challenging experience whether players go it alone or connect with up to three friends to launch a cooperative assault.

The Definitive Multiplayer Experience.

To match the ambition of the most epic campaign in Halos history, the battle continues online where Halo: Reachs dramatically expanded suite of multiplayer offerings will once again redefine the landscape of online gaming and deliver an unequaled experience to millions of Halo fans. Halo: Reach sets a new standard for competitive gameplay, customization, matchmaking and community integration. With the addition of the new social settings, you can play with the people you want to by finding like-minded teammates, voting on preferred maps and gametypes and keeping an active roster. In addition, all new multiplayer experiences offer more variety for all types of players. Invasion lets players battle as Spartans vs Elites through intense, objective-based battles. And the highly competitive Arena lets players hone their skills in an all-out competition for ranking and bragging rights.

Player Customization & Reward's.

Halo: Reach gives you the ability to customize and personalize your Spartan with a staggering array of armor accessories that will appear in both multiplayer and campaign play. Across every game mode, youre rewarded for everything you do, for every style of play, earning valuable credits that can be used to unlock additional cosmetic upgrades via the Armory. There are also Avatar unlockables, depending on if you can find the right achievments to unlock them.

In Short its what Halo 3 and Halo 3:O.D.S.T Should of been, and if you want hard....you got it as when playing on Legendary this is the most difficult Halo game to date.

Hope my little review helps you :)

from

the UNSC-Spartan :P

Edited by UNSC-Spartan

You my friend ask two very excellent questions...and two im happy to answer :P

Halo Reach is and was Bungies last adventure into the Halo universe, and they smashed it with all the bells and whistles. The single player story campaign is the best yet in the Halo series and has been world renowned and hailed the best Halo game to date. The story is immersive and compelling, However on any difficulty setting other than Heroic and Legendary, it is a little to easy, So I would suggest going through on Legendary.

Welcome to Noble Team.

Halo: Reach immerses you in the ominous and heroic story of Halo: Reach as you play as a member of Noble Team, a squad of iconic Spartan soldiers, each with deadly talents as unique as their individual personalities and customized gear. From start to end it is an Intense and Epic Campaign. Live the events that set the stage for the Halo trilogy as the UNSC and Covenant clash at the height of their military power.

Also there is New weapons, vehicles, and abilities to complement the familiar Halo arsenal for the largest-scale battles ever witnessed in the Halo universe. Fiercely cunning artificial intelligence (AI) adds depth and complexity to each encounter, helping make every play-through a unique and challenging experience whether players go it alone or connect with up to three friends to launch a cooperative assault.

The Definitive Multiplayer Experience.

To match the ambition of the most epic campaign in Halos history, the battle continues online where Halo: Reachs dramatically expanded suite of multiplayer offerings will once again redefine the landscape of online gaming and deliver an unequaled experience to millions of Halo fans. Halo: Reach sets a new standard for competitive gameplay, customization, matchmaking and community integration. With the addition of the new social settings, you can play with the people you want to by finding like-minded teammates, voting on preferred maps and gametypes and keeping an active roster. In addition, all new multiplayer experiences offer more variety for all types of players. Invasion lets players battle as Spartans vs Elites through intense, objective-based battles. And the highly competitive Arena lets players hone their skills in an all-out competition for ranking and bragging rights.

Player Customization & Reward's.

Halo: Reach gives you the ability to customize and personalize your Spartan with a staggering array of armor accessories that will appear in both multiplayer and campaign play. Across every game mode, youre rewarded for everything you do, for every style of play, earning valuable credits that can be used to unlock additional cosmetic upgrades via the Armory. There are also Avatar unlockables, depending on if you can find the right achievments to unlock them.

In Short its what Halo 3 and Halo 3:O.D.S.T Should of been, and if you want hard....you got it as when playing on Legendary this is the most difficult Halo game to date.

Hope my little review helps you :)

from

the UNSC-Spartan :P

Thanx for that m8, Sheffield Forum at it's brilliant best right there :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Best FPS ever in my opinion. So well polished, so well balanced. Kicks sand in COD's face.

Is it hard? Well I did manage to complete the single player on Legendary difficulty, but not without copius amounts of swearing over the space of an entire week.

Best FPS ever in my opinion. So well polished, so well balanced. Kicks sand in COD's face.

Is it hard? Well I did manage to complete the single player on Legendary difficulty, but not without copius amounts of swearing over the space of an entire week.

hehe same here :P

Just to add my twopenneth!!

IT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT!!

:banana::clap::banana::clap:

It's ok - definitely best in series.

Currently playing campaign on Heroic.

Its ace, me and my girfriend are addicted to it. For the past week or so all we have done when we get in from work is fire up the Xbox and jump straight in to multiplayer and thats where we pretty much remain the rest of the evening (pausing only to grab snacks and beers :) )

Any of you guys play multiplayer on XBox live?

Its ace, me and my girfriend are addicted to it. For the past week or so all we have done when we get in from work is fire up the Xbox and jump straight in to multiplayer and thats where we pretty much remain the rest of the evening (pausing only to grab snacks and beers :) )

Any of you guys play multiplayer on XBox live?

Yep - gamertag PURESSENCE

Currently at Captain rank (can't put in as much time on it as I would like!)

The 990/1000 gamerscore I have is annoying me.

Is it 3rd or 1st person?

1st person, 3rd when in vehicles.

Finally finished the campaign on Heroic this weekend. Man, it was tough in places!

Was gonna try Legendary, but traded in for AC Brotherhood instead.

1st person, 3rd when in vehicles.

Finally finished the campaign on Heroic this weekend. Man, it was tough in places!

Was gonna try Legendary, but traded in for AC Brotherhood instead.

Legendary sorts out the men from the boys