Parent and baby parking

i went to asda other day n i was with my other half n our baby so i went t park in a parent n baby space but all was took up but in one was a old man just sat in his car . i asked him if e was goin he said NO I WAITIN 4 MY DAUGHTER .:rant::rant::rant:

Dont know if this just me but it really <removed> me off .

Edited by medusa
language!

We go to asda, and you can guarantee every time the spaces are all full. So we have to park right at the top of the car park. With three small kids too

Parent and baby parkin?

For a minute I thought it was a thread about a new bonfire night treat!

Did you find a parking space eventually? Or did you just wait there until closing time then go home? Cant imagine that was a fun day out for the kid.

x

i went to asda other day n i was with my other half n our baby so i went t park in a parent n baby space but all was took up but in one was a old man just sat in his car . i asked him if e was goin he said NO I WAITIN 4 MY DAUGHTER .:rant::rant::rant:

Dont know if this just me but it really pi***s me off .

Maybe his daughter had a little 'un with her???

Why?...............

Why do I have to park further away from the door because someone else decides to have kids?. should be no "mother and kid" places.

Parent and child parking, is, apparently non enforceable. Or so we were told at Meadowhell.

We were driving round looking for a space, when a few young girls got out of a car, and walked away.

We questioned this at the customer services, and the above is what we were advised....

Parent and child parking, is, apparently non enforceable. Or so we were told at Meadowhell.

Well they clamp cars parked in disabled spaces with no badge...

x

Why do I have to park further away from the door because someone else decides to have kids?. should be no "mother and kid" places.

Its not always the case that the parking spaces are nearer, its more that they are wider.

Maybe the 'old man' is like me. I have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease but choose not to apply for disabled parking as I don't wish to be labelled. How I wish I could be fit enough to park any old where, baby or not. It would be sheer joy to be able to walk from the end of the car park to the other hauling a baby so please be glad that you can.

I bought a baby car seat for a fiver at the car boot.

I now park in the nearest places to the door at the ASDA.;):P..